Chapter 18

"Are you sure, Jiyeon? He seems so dangerous," your mother said, voice laced with worry.

"Eomma, don't worry. I'll be fine. Just please promise me that you guys will stay here while I'm gone. None of you should go out or else the barrier will break." You said as you looked at your parents, friends, kids, and Daniel and Jihyo. They were all going to stay in your house in the meantime to ensure that Yoongi won't harm them in any way.

"Ok then, please take care." Daniel said. You nodded in response before bidding your goodbye again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just like what you did yesterday, you followed the direction of the wind as it will take you to Yoongi and his whereabouts. But you had to stop on your tracks at one point when you realized that there could be a lot of possibilities. Yoongi could either be with the boys or not. First of all, he could be somewhere else and left the boys in that abandoned building to trick you, or vise versa. And second, he could be somewhere where the boys are with him. It was very tricky for you since Yoongi is a very smart man. It's like a dangerous card game where there are three jokers and a safe card for you to pick, and you only have one chance to play the game. It's very difficult. 

You stopped for a moment and thought of it hard. After a moment, you finally decided what your final decision was. With a deep breath, you executed your plan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

You cautiously entered the abandoned building, not realizing that you were holding your breath. You decided to follow where Yoongi was since he could be using the "reverse psychology" trick to confuse you.

Carefully, you roamed around the building. You made sure to check every door and hallway you passed by, and at the same time, making sure that everything was clear. As you walked to the next hallway, you suddenly felt a strong kind of feeling that the boys might be there. 

With a pounding heart, you continued to follow your guts. Instead of going to the first room, you headed straight to the 4th door. As you continued to approach the 4th door, the unpleasant feeling in your stomach only increased. Your stomach continued to churn as you held the doorknob. 

Taking a deep breath, you twisted the doorknob.

"Oh my god," you gasped as tears made their way out of your eyes. 

There, you found all of your husbands. They were also locked in the same cage where your friends and kids were. They looked at you with the same admiration and care like they used to do and it made your heart flutter. Your small-trembling body approached them shakily. 

"W-What happened?" That was the first question you were able to utter. You let your tears fall as the heavy feeling in your heart continued to grow. 

The boys looked so weak like they haven't eaten anything, which was true. Their eye bags were also visible, indicating they haven't slept a wink. They also had cuts on random parts of their body which only shattered your heart even more. It was all so heartbreaking.

Dongmin held your hand through the space in between the thunder-like bars that kept them in. You held his hand tightly as if your dear life depended on it.

"You don't have to know..." his voice trailed as he cupped your right cheek, caressing it gently and wiping the stray tears on your cheeks. You smiled at Dongmin softly before backing away slightly to turn to the others who were eager to touch you and feel your skin against theirs. 

One by one, you made sure to touch their faces since that was the only thing you could do, especially that they were all trapped. You made sure that they feel your love through your touch.

"I just can't imagine what happened to you guys," you said, voice breaking. It was very hard to see them all like that.

"It's not important anymore. What's important is you're here, and we're going to defeat Yoongi, together." Jinwoo said as he held your hand.

"Let's see what you guys can do then, especially now that ya'll don't have any powers." A familiar voice spoke which immediately sent shivers down to your spine. 

All of you turned to the figure standing right outside the door. 

"Yoongi," you spat bitterly. You also felt Jinwoo's grip on your hand tightened and Bin's hand automatically held your arm protectively. 

Yoongi watched the boys glare at him, and at the same time, act protective even though they really can't protect you that much.

"Hello, love." He said as he slowly approached you.

"Do not call her that." Myungjun snapped as Yoongi continued to watch, amused. 

"Or what? It's not like ya'll stand a chance against me. Remember, your abilities are gone." Yoongi said with a devilish smirk.

"Gone?" You mumbled, almost breathless.

"Gone," Yoongi said as he approached your trembling form.

As Yoongi continued to draw closer, you automatically separate yourself further. The boys let you go, not wanting to keep you from protecting yourself. 

"D-Don't you dare come closer to me." You spat with a hint of anxiousness.

He ignored your statement and actually walked toward you faster. With him, only an inch closer to you while you were stuck on a wall, your first instinct was to release a blast to push him away from you. It worked, as expected.

He was thrown right at the thunder-like bars and immediately disappeared. 

"W-Where did he go?" Your voice trembled as you asked.

"Be careful, Yeon. He has the ability to teleport through electricity." Minhyuk informed, making you nod in response.

You kept your guard high as you tried to feel his presence. Everyone was quiet in the room, only your heavy breathing was audible. 

"Listen to me guys, once I have the chance, I'll blow this wall, and you guys are going to squeeze yourselves at the other side." You said as you pointed quickly at the right side of their "cage". 

"Why are you saying this right now? Yoongi can be anywhere." Bin said, brows knitted in confusion. 

"Oh, trust me, Bin. He knows exactly what I'm planning. The only thing I could do right now is to make sure that I'll be able to execute my plan well." You said. The boys nodded in understanding.

"Yeon! Behind you!" Sanha yelled but it was too late.

A pair of hands grabbed you by your waist, making you yelp. Your hands were held down too. You felt his head move at the left side of your neck before sniffing you. You cringed at the sound of his chuckle. 

"Keep your hands to yourself, Yoongi." Myungjun said, almost in a growling manner which low key terrified you. He was so furious, just like the other boys. 

"Touch her again and I'll make sure you're going to hell. Mark my words, Yoongi. Don't try me." Jinwoo said as his chest heaved. It was obvious that he was trying to calm himself down.

And even though you couldn't see it, you were almost too sure that he was smirking behind you. Contented and Confident.

"Well, Jinwoo, you just gave me a brilliant idea."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know. I've made you guys wait again and it sucks. I really apologize for that. I'm truly sorry and I'll try to update as often as I can. Now that I have planned the rest of the plot properly, I would most likely be updating more often, though there are only 2 chapters left. Yes, you guys read that right. I would like to keep this sequel short so I can move on to another ASTRO FF book. So get ready for the two remaining (boring) chapters, I guess. And get ready to say goodbye to your name (and the main character), Kang Jiyeon. 

That's all for now, I'll see you guys.

[edited]

~Gene💜