Chapter 8

"No Jiyeon! You won't join us. Stay here and scream when you're in danger." Sanha said.

"Let's hurry!" Jinwoo said, as he quietly led his brothers into a safe place where they could change into their suits.

You and the boys were in the bank to withdraw money and unfortunately, 8 armed men robbed the bank.

It honestly sucked that you couldn't go with them so you just stayed there and watched them anxiously.

"Hurry up before the G7 (Great 7) arrive!" One of the men said as he held the gun tightly on the left temple of the old lady. The old lady was one of the workers there and the man told him to pack up all the money there.

"Too bad we're too fast," Bin said cockily.

You almost scoffed at how cocky he was.

"Darn it! I told you to do it fast!" The same man yelled at the lady before pushing her down.

She was clearly in pain and can't stand so she tried to crawl her way to the safest place.

To push his hostage was the dumbest thing that he could do and it only made the boys' job easier.

Meanwhile, you wanted to help the old lady so you nervously went out there and helped her stand.

"Thank you so much." She said as she held your hand tightly.

"No problem, ma'am."

You helped her sit down.

"Hey, you!" The man called, you looked in his direction.

"Come here." He said.

You didn't want to so you stayed where you were.

"Come here or I'll shoot you dead."

You immediately went in his direction.

"Alright! 7 down! One more to go!" Jinwoo said.

"What do you want?" You asked nervously. The man held you tightly pointing the gun on your right temple.

"Kang Jiyeon, Kang Daniel's sister, right? You'll be a good hostage." He whispered.

"Please--" You were cut short when the man spoke.

"Don't even try to come closer or shoot her." He said as he glared at the boys.

"Put down that gun," Dongmin said.

"Why would I?"

"We'll let you escape just don't hurt her," Minhyuk said.

"That's right, brown's right. We'll let you escape." Myungjun said.

"Shut up!" The man yelled as he pressed the gun further.

"P-Please, don't hurt me. I'm pregnant." You said.

"Do I look like I care?!" He yelled, holding you tighter, making you winced.

"Hey stop! You're hurting her!" Sanha yelled as he approached a bit.

"Go on! Come closer!" He yelled as he pressed the gun again.

"Please!" You yelled as you trembled.

"Shut up!" He yelled at you.

The desire to escape as safely as you can made you braver a bit. You stepped on his toes making him yelp and let go of you.

"Jiyeon! Run!" Jinwoo yelled.

You ran with all the energy that you had.

"Jiyeon! Behind you!" They yelled again, making you curious. Your eyes widened when a shield out of rocks appeared right in front of you.