Chapter 4

"NO BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I started running, sprinting, jogging, panting. Bella ran up to the man in charger and farted in his face! The room was filled with echos of the fart. The smell almost knocked me out! I had to go get her! She can't handle this kind of stink!

I grabbed her arm and started running for the door. To...heavy...can't...carry... "BELLA?! Ever heard of  a diet?!" I screamed at her.

"No... but my parents say I should go on one. Is it like a roller coaster ride?!" She asked. Her stupidty, SO CUTE! I dropped her and ran for my house. The forest, mocking me every move. What did I  do to the forest?! Oh yea... I made it jealous cuz I was being an airplane... OH WHALE!

Then, my parents walked in on me, crying. "Oh Eddieward. What is wrong? Did the headmaster freaks be mean to you?" Mom askeed.

"No mom. ITS SOMETHING PERSONAL! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I screamed at her. I couldn't take this anymore! My life is miserable! My girlfriend is so yummy, but so FAT! The forest keeps on mocking me! I hate my life!

"Well then Mr.Hormonal. Guess I'll just leave." My mom said walking away.

I jumped on her "No mom! Stay! I need a theripast." I said. Mom gave me a 'puppy-dog-fce' look. She told me that she'd be my theripast. "Mom, the forest, my BFFL is making fun of me. They say their mad because I showed off on how I was being an airplane. I don't want our relationship to be like this! Then Bella!" I said.

"Ah, she's an awkward one. Continue." Mom said.

I slapped her. "ONLY I CAN TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT! Now, I need  more time for this session, SO DON'T YOU DARE MOVE CHICA! Anyways. Bella, so pretty, yummy, smelling, smexy. Yet so FAT! I can't carry her anywhere! What the fudge do I do?!" I told mom.

She gave me a scolding look and told me to come with her. So I did. She took me to the forest and had the forest and I make up."Now forest, what do you have to say to my little Eddieward?" Mom said in a baby tone and pinched my checks, oh stop it mom! You're making me blush.

The forest stopped making fun of me and I spread my arms out and hugged it. But what about Bella? Just my luck, she's popped out of nowhere. Grrrrrrer!

"Edd, I look up a diet, and I'm gonna go on one"She said.

"Good! You need to!" I said. Her eyes filled with tears and she ran off...

End note- sorrz I haven't been on in SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long, but know I ahve school and it end at 4 then himework and CRAZY! So I'll try to be on as much as posible :)