Chapter 5

I chased after Bella. "BELLA! GET YO FAT BUTT OVA HERE NOW!!" I yelled. She stopped, and was on the brink of crying.

"Eddieward, I love, but you don't know how senitive I am about my weight. Yea, sure, I didn't know what weight was until last year, but that don't change a thang." She looked away, turned around, and tried to speed run away like a vampire can, because she still thought she was a vampire, but instead she face planted on the ground. "AW CRAP!" She walked home.

The next day I walked over to Bella before school started, I wa walking, walking, walking, when I felt a huge pain. Then "TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!" I started running, sprinting, jogging, panting. I farted. I walked over to Bella while waiting for the doors to open. Then I heard Bella sing. WORST SOUND EVER!!! "You donn't know your beauiful!"

I slapped her. "Bella, just stop ok? Your embressing yourself to sing, when really, you suck."

"Eddieward, your mean sometimes! I love to sing, and I'm starting my diet this week!" She said with an excited tone to her voice. It made me glad to see her happy, and going on a diet.

"Bella, I'm so proud of you!" I hugged her as hard as I could. Which was a bit to hard, she farted then passed out. Then the doors opened and everyone trampled over her. Including me, dude, I had to use the bathroom BAD!!!!!!! I got to the bad and got the comics from this weeks newspaper, laughing helped me go quicker.

In the bathroom, I felt a sudden presents. The vampire counsel. "YO! Give me some privacy, bro!" Then I heard all of them fall. I knew the smell was bad, but I ddn't think it was that bad. Then Bella walked in, took out her perfume. Right as she went to my stall the door opened on its own and Bella passed out. "NO BELLA!!!!!"

End Note - Hey y'all! Sorry it was short, it's 10:00 and I have school tomorrow sooooo yea. K night!