Chapter 3

We were always meeting in the bathroom on the fifth floor at 7pm after the volunteer-ceremony, but I didn't want to see Draco after what had just happened. Instead of going towards the bathroom, I made my way outside the castle.

The cold air cleared my mind, and I kept walking until I reached the furtive forest. It always calmed me down to enter the mystic woods and I knew I could be by myself in there.

My thoughts were still spinning around Draco. I couldn't explain it, but there was something about him that made me crave him in every way possible. Our encounters started out as a dangerous play with the enemy, but it became so much more.

Seeing him, feeling him, became like an addiction. I didn't want it, but it was like he had all control over me. Before that I would have never told on my friends and never been disloyal towards my team. But he made me.

A branch cracking behind me, tore me out of my thoughts. I snapped around and my eyes hectically looked for the cause of the sound.

"You think you can just stand me up like that?" Draco appeared between the dark trees, his appearance being even more intimidating than usually.

"It was my fault Blaise got hurt like that." My voice broke at the remembrance of him in pain.

"Yes, it was." He kept walking into my direction until we were only a few meters away from each other. "But it was worth it, wasn't it?" A big smirk spread out on his face.

"The way your sweet moans enchanted my ears."

"It wasn't. And it was the last time you heard them."

"Oh yeah?" he scoffed.

"You think I'll just let you get away with that? After disarming me in front of everyone? After humiliating me like that?" his eyes were filled with anger and I just now realized how mad he was.

"Draco, I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to choose him over me?" his voice was cold.

"That's not what happened, I-" he cut me off once more.

"I am the only one you should be loyal to. But you weren't. And I think I have to punish you for that."

He slowly took his wand out, before pointing it on me.

"Good girls need to be disciplined if they act like bad girls."

He swung his wand and my back hit against the tree behind me, fetters tying up my hands behind the tree. He had cursed me with the same spell he had used on Blaise earlier.

He came closer to me and raised my chin with the tip of his wand.

"Now apologize for being disloyal to me."

"No." I spat the word into his face, and it got him furious.

He slapped me with his hand, making me regret my impudence immediately. His hand snatched towards my throat and I could feel his cold rings digging into my skin.

"Disobey me one more fucking time, and I'll lose my patience." He penetrated me with his rage filled eyes. His grip around my throat intensified, and I had no other choice than to apologize.

"I'm sorry."

His grip loosened and the anger in his eyes slowly disappeared. His hand reached my skirt and brushed over my skin softly.

"Good."

He leaned in and kissed me. It felt like his mood had changed from one second to another and before I could fight it, I felt myself lost in his affection once more.