Chapter 5: The Exam

Y/n POV:

I was now at my test site, and I didn't see anyone that I had recognized, which honestly was most likely for the best knowing how I'd act if someone here knew me.

As soon as the doors to the test site/mini city opened I sped up time for myself while slowing down time for everyone else around me so that I'd be able to get a heads start.

Not long after getting inside I noticed a three pointer. I froze time for it before tossing a seed that I got from a tree that I found. I sped up time for the seed, and this thankfully destroyed the robot from the inside out.

"Whew. For a moment I was worried that this plan wasn't going to work."

I froze time for everything that I could around me, and I was lucky enough that that meant almost the whole test site. all of the other examinees were within range though thankfully.

"Sorry to everyone else that had to be here with me at this test site, but I plan to get all of the three pointers before releasing you all."

I repeated this same process until I had gotten around 63 points. At that point I decided to unfreeze time for everyone so that it wouldn't be too unfair.

"Huh?! When did all of these get destroyed?!"

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh while I continued to go after more points.

'Maybe I can get to 100.'

I had just gotten to 70 points when what I'm guessing is the zero pointer came out. Now, this was supposed to be zero points, right? Well, this thing was like ten times bigger than all the other robots.

"Holy shit..! That thing's huge!"

Everyone was running away, and I was about to as well when I saw some guy with wavy purple hair almost get stepped on by the zero pointer. At this point I almost instinctively froze time for the whole area, and immediately began to run over before bringing them to safety.

After realizing just how many more people must need help because they don't have the right quirks I decided to start climbing the massive robot.

'May we pray that I don't die from this.'

And with that thought I climbed inside of the robot. It surprisingly didn't have that complicated wiring, and once I was able to gain control of it time unfroze again. I had the robot bend down and reach out its hand so that I could get down safely.

After I was done I pulled out a little vine that I had and placed it inside before speeding up time for it. In around 10 seconds the whole robot was covering in vines, and fell over, successfully getting rid of it.

"TIME'S UP!!"

'Well, at least I was able to get 70 points. Hopefully no one got any higher than that.'

~Time Skip to 1 Week Later~

I was chillin' on my bed when someone knocked on my door. I walked over and opened it to see my mother looking at me with a mix of emotions showing on her face.

"It looks like your letter from U.A. arrived."

She then handed me the letter and left after closing the door to my room. I didn't know how I felt about the look that she had on her face honestly.

When I opened the letter there appeared to be a small device, and once I had placed it down on my desk it had activated. Looks like it was a hologram.

"I am here! As a projection!!"

I feel like I had the stupidest confused look on my face while I looked at the All Might hologram.