Chapter 1: An Unexpected Turn of Events

Y/n /Crona POV:

I think there are a few months left of middle school, and to be honest, I don't really see the point of wasting my time in a place like this.

"I heard that Crona killed someone with their quirk..."

"Seriously? Scary..."

"I heard that it was a whole family, and that Crona did it simply to test their strength."

Rumors... They sure can stray very far from the truth. I should probably explain what they mean by 'quirk' for those of you that don't understand. To put simply, quirks are superpowers that 80% of the population have. The only problem is that you don't know what exact quirk you have until it manifests.

For most people, this happens when you are around 5 years old. Sadly, mine happened when I was 10 years old. Before then everyone thought that I was quirkless, and my family was perfectly fine with it considering the quirks that both of my parents had.

Oh yeah, I guess you can sort of guess what quirk you will get. Apparently kids either get one of the parents quirks, both, or a sort of combination of both.

My Mom's side of the family all have quirks relating to healing. My Mom's in particular is a quirk called 'transfer'. Pretty much, she can transfer pain and injuries from one person to another. The main reason she is in the medical field is that she found out that she can do this to objects and dead things as well.

Now, on my Dad's side of the family is a bit trickier. You see, that side of the family is a bit of a mystery. This is because Dad was apparently abandoned and left at an orphanage once he was born, and so none of us know what his family's quirks were. What we do know is that my Dad's quirk is called 'empathy'.

Basically, he can tell what exactly anyone is feeling. The really cool part though is that if the emotion is strong enough he can see the memory that is causing that. This works even when the other person doesn't know what they are feeling.

I guess it's time to reveal my own quirk now... I was told that I have a quirk called 'time'. It's very vague in terms of what it can do, and that is because the doctor said that they aren't sure about what it could possibly do.

I do however know that I can reverse time, and most likely forward time, on things that I am touching, but it's not a good way that I found out about my quirk...

You see, when my quirk manifested I was sitting in a tree and drawing. Apparently my quirk activated, and the next thing I knew I had hit the floor, and there was a seed of what should have been the tree.

Now, how me turning a tree into a seed became me killing a whole family is still a mystery to me, but because of those kinds of rumors everyone thinks of me as a villain. I was even given a pat on the back from a villain when they heard what they were saying about me.

It was a very awkward moment for me to say the least....

Oh. I should probably say one more thing. Crona isn't my birth name. No, it was a name that I was given, and it means "Dark one". I guess it's because I'm supposed to be this dark and killer villain because of my quirk.

"Yo! Crona! Why don't you ever talk, huh? Are you scared or something?"

I sighed at this, and stood up and placed my lunch down because it was lunch time. I was done eating, and so at least I wasn't annoyed by them. I probably would be if they threw my food in my face like yesterday though.

"I would say that it's more so because I don't have anything to say when regarding people like you."

He seemed to get pissed at this, and even punched me in the face. He smirked and snickered after hitting me, but I simply gave him a face that said "are you done?" It seemed to confuse him, and so I sighed again.