interview with a fellow whip fetishist

Lil big rig interviews another person who also has a whip fetish. The person being interviewed name will not be named due to privacy and copyright, therefore he will be called WF (whip fetishist). It all started when I posted a branding symbal

WF: It's the initial of my whipping Mistress

LBR: Ohhh. Are you into branding?

WF: No, even if I got some very hard bullwhippings that are probably just as painful...but the thought is very arousing!

LBR: Oh. So what made you get into breaking dem out. What triggered it. For me, it was a movie but I believe I was born this way

WF: Like you, I think it was inborn. At seven y.o. my "girlfriend" (9 y.o.) whipped me for the first time with a quirt...Then the beautiful animal trainers in the circus excited me terribly and at last, 10 y.o. I got my first serious whipping by by aunt...

LBR: I get into good detail in my writing called "da crack a da whip" on my profile. The true story gets a little fucked up.

WF: Read it and loved it.

May I ask you what's your Star Sign?

LBR: what dat?

WF: The Astrological Sign of your birth... That is, when is your birthday? BTW, are you a girl or a guy?..

LBR: I'm a cancer but I don't really follow that stuff because i am a Christian and its against my beliefs. I'm a girl.

WF: Well, it's not a religion and it isn't a Satanic ritual... lol It's just to have better interpersonal relationships, knowing the personality of the other person... and it's no chance that I'm a Cancer like you... lol

I asked the question because two times in your writings you used the term "boner", which in popular language means having the cock stiff and erect...

LBR: When I say boner, I mean arousal. Also, Its just against my beliefs to believe in that stuff.

WF: Okay. Good to know. No problem.

As for Astrology, it's all right, too. I won't try to impose this hobby to you. Everybody's entitled to like or dislike whatever she/he prefers.

Let's keep on talking about beautiful whips, shall we?..

LBR: Yeah. I aint mad at ya. I literally start to breath heavy when I see a whip. Especially bull. If I'm watching TV or a movie with my family and theres a whipping scene, I hafta excuse myself and leave or theyll hear me panting like a dog.

WF: I think that's very beautiful...It shows a true, deep passion.

I'm exactly like you, though. Whips are my true love... both to use them or tasting their sweet bite at the hands of a sadistic girl...

LBR: Bomboclaat. And licking the blood off it.

WF: Mmm... These are the true delights that only people like us can share and understand... But tell me: have you ever tasted a serious bullwhipping, or given one?

LBR: I ain't been bull whipped. But me an my boyfriend (now ex)  plan to. We want to start slow. So my first whipping scene is when he switched me and there was blood. We might get a cat a nine tails then go up to single tailing. It's a progression and that how it should be when it comes to ballz 2 da wall whipping. (The boyfriend is now an ex and not breaking out the whips.)

WF: That's a very good idea. Hurrying is never an option in those things. Pity we're far, or I'd have loved to teach you the basic cracks of the singletail whips, letting you handle one by one all my 32 beauties...(Bulls, snakes and signals...).