trailor trash tim

By lil big rig

Twas the first day of school, mom chose to drop me off. I passed by my friend, we hug and gave a laugh. We went to our lockers and talked for awhile. The bell rang and we all went to class. I'm thinking "jeez, I hope no ones an ass!" I sat down, the teacher had us introduce ourselves. The first kid was troy, he looked like a douche and I wanted to throw him inna shelves! Next was Johnnie, he has a weird twitch and lil josefina is a motherfucking bitch! I wish I could ditch! Theres a guy named pedro, he might be illegal. The last mother fucker, his name was Tim. There was bruises on his arm, he walked around with his hands on his nutz but he did it with charm! Acting a slob while holding his knob, I liked him, I asked him out. He invited me to his house and I said ok. I didn't know that this was gon go the wrong way. I went throughout the week. Then I went to Tim's place, nervous, red inna cheek. I pull up to a fucking trailor park! Fuck, I'm about to break his heart! I knock on the cargo door, it opens up, staring me inna face was a big, greasy slut! She looked like a truck stop whore but that's cause these bastards are piss fucking poor! "Hello, you must be Tim's friend, yall can play outside!" Yeah, bitch, whatever. Go hang yourself with your ugly sweater! Tim walks out, punched him inna face. Told him he has no cash and that's why he's trailor trash!

Timmy! Timmy! Trailor trash timmy!
You live in shipping equipment!
Timmy! Timmy! Trailor trash timmy!
Your house is drawn by a freightliner and your moms a cheesy, fritos, butt smelling whiner!
Timmy! Timmy! Trailor trash timmy!
Your father left you and now live inna mound a poo! 💩

"Oww, whyd ya punch me! Waahh!" You didn't tell me that you live inna trailor. I'm gon kill you! Bye bitch, see ya later! I slam tim against his trailor, grabbed a stick and stabbed him inna eye! His mom hears the shrieks, she runs out, looking real fucking high! I bit her inna thigh and told her to FUCK OFF! Yall are redneck, ghetto fucking trailor trash! Get over here so I can split your bitch ass in half! I sock your momma, told her to sit down and shut up. Tie her to the lawn chair, yanked out some of her hair! I run off, holding bitch boy tim by the neck. Steal a big rig and put Tim inna back seat. Tie him down in such a way that he could taste his own FEET! I head back to the trailor park, hitch it. You're a big piece of shit! Trailor lifted up, landing gear showing. Hey! Wanna know where your life is going! It's going down the shitter! Your mom should have been a spitter but she said shes not a fucking quitter! Bitch!

Chorus

I pulled you outta the rig. Foot all the way in your mouth. Lil jabba momma jama giving out a shout! "No, timmers!" I grabbed the lawn chair. Hold on, I'm getting too excited. Lemme get out some air! *brap* I untie your mother, you take her place. Cranked up the landing gear, shoved her under it. And theres rocks jammed in every crevice of her ugly ass face! "Ahh no!" Shut up! Shut up! You're making a racket! You're bothering everybody at the fucking trailor park. I lower the landing gear then I take a twig and shove it in your ear. It's coming down, soon your guts will be spread on the ground! Hearts, livers, intestines and everything in between! I'm gon crush you, bitch! Landing gears touching you hairy pimple covered back! I go to the truck and let it unhitch *squish* I get a good look, take a picture and save it in my scrapbook! I get a shovel and scooped up Tim's mom. I dropped her guts into his lap. He started to cry which only caused me to laugh!

Chorus

"Mommy, noo!" Mommy, yes! Killing is a way to show that I'm the motherfucking best! Murdering trash helps me get this pound a weight off my chest! Come here, faggot. It's your turn. After I crush you, I'll let the trailor burn! The landing gear will make your intestines come out like spaghetti and worms! Get over here, boy, let me crush ya! Put you under the landing gear! Little bitch is bawling in fear. I want you to die, gosh damn, cock sucking, queer! I like to hurt, ram your face inna the dirt! It's nearly touching your back. Maybe after I crush you, I'll give your head a hack! I crank faster until I hear "ahhh!" *crack* *squish*
Phew, that's better! I get a hatchet and cut off the faggots head. Thank gosh, these trashes are dead!

Chorus

Finale: I leave your dead body under there. To make it more humiliating, I strip you down to your underwear! Aww timmy wears a thong! I look at Timmy's weiner, I guess I was wrong cause this thing ain't so long! Fuck it! I cut it off and hid it inna woods, I can use the rest of him as canned goods! I get a lighter, I burn the mother fucking trailor. The flames are burning bright! I think to myself "dam, this shit is tight!" I dont hafta deal with trashes, it's all good. I go on a rampage, killing and burning everything inna redneck, faggot, inbred trailor hood!

Final chorus