tied to the trailor and beat in submission

*WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS A DISTURBING PICTURE OF A GUY TIED TO A HORSE DRAWN TRAILOR WHILE HIS BACK IS COVERED IN WHIPLASHES*

Here's more information about "whipping at the carts tail/tayle ( tayle=british patois for tail)"

The Law and Old Bailey

The most frequently occurring form in which public flagellation arose as a form of judiciary sentence was 'at the cart's tail'; during this process, the prisoner would be tied to the rear end of a cart, stripped to the waist and then whipped 'until his [or, more rarely, her] back be bloody' (Old Bailey). The mobile nature of this punishment is not to be understated, however; the cart would progress along the length of a street, along a route and at a particular time of day calculated to draw in the crowds greatest in number. The publicity inherent within this form of whipping is an absolutely essential feature; rendering the public the domain of punishment instilled it with an added element of humiliation. It served an important dual function, designed, first, to inculcate shame within the offender (compounded even more so given the possibility of acquaintances witnessing their punishment) and, second, to act as a deterrent to spectators from committing a similar crime.

Source:http://eighteenthcenturylit.pbworks.com/w/page/87412420/Whipping
(Please dont ask about what I was looking for. It will disturb you)

This is the picture that interested me

This is the picture that interested me. It's quite similar to what I saw on TV when I was young. I would only do this when it is consented to. Trust and knowledge of limits is very essential if you participate in this act. I'd put it in the moderate to severe level of play.

Since horse drawn wagons are rare, you can also do this with a truck drawn wagon. For example, tie someone up in a way similar to the picture to a gooseneck on a low boy then whip em, or if it's a van, dump, straight deck flat bed, step deck, tank, or any non-gooseneck wagon, tie them to a cargo door, winch, or any tie down available on the trailor, then go to fuckin town (literally. Use safewords when needed!