some of the songs I wrote

The mad trucker part 1
Arranged by: lil big rig

Out in my hood, walking down the street. Look to my left, look to my right, ain't no bad mother fuckers coming my way! Guess its gon be a great day! Showed up to my dawgs house, had a jam session, played the trombone, mmm so good! Went out to eat, came back home. As I was walking, a trucker drove by, big ass peterbilt! I raise my hand, signal to the coward, "ay, play the trombone!." Bitch ain't saw me so I got pissed. Chased after him until caught up, fuck your dumbass self, gimme the bone ! Jumped on his trailer and crawled near the cab! "Dawg, where the trombone!" I called, dude didn't reply so I smashed his window, tried to to grab at his throat, he finally stop his rig, damn those trombones was so big! I'm fucked up, I know. "Hey, why ya tryna get me, I did nothing wrong!" I replied to the fucker, u ain't seen me, tryna get the trombone! Bitch said sorry but I ain't taking it, took him by the neck, pinned him to his trailer, u little stupid ass bitch, I wanted the bone, i got none. Slapped the fool, put my hand down his pants, started jerking, calling him a bitch, licking on him, he crying, no please, come on, why it's just a fucking trombone! I could give two shits, you just a trucka, I rip his clothes off, open the cargo door of the trailer, drag him in. I rape him, sucking and fucking. I beat him, throw him out the trailer, knocked out. Got in his peterbilt, turned around and crushed him. Now you can see guts all on the street! Delicious *slurp noise* I speed down the road, black smoke coming from the smokestacks, trailer swinging, folks a screaming! I'm insane, on the streets I'm smushing brains! I'm the new mad trucka, big fat mother fucka! You gon find me on the news but I ain't leaving no clues! Oh! Rolling right past everyone, blaring the trombone, haha, I get the trombone now faggot! Pushing folks cars out the way, people get trapped under my trailer, oh, I guess that's trailer nasty! I leave town, fleeing, moved to another state. No one knows what I just did, cuz I cleaned the evidence off my rig! At a local truck stop, wash the blood off my hands, people asking, said I have meat in my trailer, pulling a reefer! Bitch ass didn't believe me so I stabbed in the eye, screaming he runs out, I get in the Pete and knock him off is feet, head cut but I dont a fuck, I'm psycho, crazy! I head on out, I'm gone, no can find me, in the middle of nowhere, running over animals with my truck and trailer, if someone finds me, I'd be in the loony bin or maybe even prison! So I ride off in to the sunset, running free, I'm an outlaw, ask about me!*
Hustling everyday! This shit ain't a game! Y'all claim you gangster until it's time to do some gangster shit!

Sampled music: soul vibration-j walk
* line inspired by I'm a hustler- cassidy