trailor trash part 2 and other 💩

Sooo, recently I have been wanting ta get trailor nasty more and more, wtf is wrong with me? I dont know. I just want ta get fucked in there while it's being hauled with them cargo doors open so folks can see! Good lawwwdd. Aight other than trailor nasty shit, let's talk about something not sexual, well kinda sexual but not as detailed. I've been writing some rap songs, just for fun cuz I was bored after finishing my work at school. Now, our Marching band plays alot of hip hop, jazz, rock and gospel, so my songs are influenced by that. Maybe I can post the lyrics, i dont know. The songs are kinda bad but I did it on purpose, I wanted it to be corny. I dont like much modern rap, it all sounds similar. Though, a good modern rap song I would suggest for yall to listen to is "err (country twerk)"-deeman ohhrite. I like that song cuz he says "she throw that ass back like a TRACTOR TRAILOR! It reminds me of trailor sex. One of the songs that I made is about this person who tries to get a trucker to play them air horns that sound like trombones but the trucker didn't see them so this person ends up raping and killing the trucker. He then steals the big rig, and becomes the mad trucker and goes on a killing spree, the song has two parts/movements. I have rapped that one with my friends and they started calling me "lil big rig" so I just stuck with it because it was funny. The second song I wrote was about a sex crazed trucker who goes and fucks other folks and has orgies in different trailors. That song ain't finished yet. I did finish the third song, it's about a different trucker who is also a pimp and he goes around having parties in his trailor and flexes his black peterbilt 379 called the "nig rig." As you can tell theres alot of shit having to do with trucking or trombones and other horns. I like semi trucks cuz they look like cool pimp cars and brass instruments are my fetish. Maybe I'll post lyrics for the songs, just those 3.

 Maybe I'll post lyrics for the songs, just those 3