how I want it when I be inna dump trailor

1. The wagon is loaded. He makes me stand behind it (not so close where I'd get dumped on) the he goes inna truck and SLOWLY dumps it. I get a boner and start to touch myself which causes him to have the wagon go up even slower. Once everything is out of the trailor, he lowers it SLOWLY and the same thing happens. He does this 4 times. Once up n down and then again. I get 3 strikes if I start to act naughty. He would play the trombone everytime I'm bad. Once it's back down, we fuck in it. (I'd only have the trailor go up only 4 times so I dont fuck up the hydraulics)

2. Its already empty and its fresh with smooth ass decking. Me and him oil up to roll around and rough house inna dump trailor. The oil and that smooth decking would mix well. Our bodies would glide against the decking which cause the wagon to have oil all over it. He ties me up and pounds me or he pushes me against the side of the wagon to destroy my cunt.

3. Of course I'd be licking cum offa the trailor floor.

It would be hot to be oiled up and rolling around naked on this smooth ass decking!

I dont know why I've been wanting to fuck inna dump trailor lately! Fuuuucckk the dumping!!! BOMBOCLAAT!