~27~

Eyo, just wanted to know, hows my story going? Alright? Boring? Too cliché? Give me feedback! Comment or message me if you've got any suggestions or whatever. Also, sorry for the late updates and short ones. Writers block suxx... Soooo yeah! Byeeee<3

-britade3

Luke POV

My plan worked out just the way I wanted it to. Jen coudn't even look Calum in the eye and she's using me as her crying shoulder. All I have to do now is get closer to her and ask her out.

It's been about two weeks since Jen got out of the hospital, and she's still mad at Calum. He's tried to explain to her that I set him up but then she just gets more mad for "framing one of his best friends". I lied to Michael and Ashton and said that I already told Jen what I did and she forgave me. They believed it. As for the Calum situation, they probably think he's still trying to get over Jen after she dumped him. Well, I think she did? I don't know. Technically, they didn't officially break up but, I mean c'mon, let's just say they broke up.

Jen POV

I've been such a mess these past two weeks. Calum has tried to apologize so many times, he's trying so hard. He's actually going to extremes and is saying that Luke set that Taylor girl up! I can't believe he would blame his best friend for doing such a horrid thing! I haven't had much experience with guys but I know enough to realize how far guys can go when it comes to winning girls back. I mean, it's in all the fanfictions and cliché movies right? Ugh, my life is a mess right now.

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS, I DONY THINK YOU CAN EVEN CALL THIS A CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SO IM SORRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND WITH THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL!