~3~

(I do not own the songs in this chapter, all credit going to Colbie Caillat.)

(Jen POV)

The next morning I got up earlier than usual. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to pass the time by strumming some tunes on my guitar. I had written a few songs in the past and found that I actually enjoyed it.
Ok well, I confessed that I had a crush already, right? Anyways, my crush on Calum has kind of been going on for a long time and just a week ago, I kind of wrote a song about him. I know, so cheesy, but hey, it comforted me. I started to strum and sing in a quiet voice, "I've been awake for a while now, you got me feeling like a child now. 'Cause every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose, wherever it goes I always know. That you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time wherever you go."
Yeah I still need to finish it up but I'll get there. I checked the time and realized it was 7:00 AM. I should probably go out now. I decided to just go study at the library. I slipped into some jeans, converse, sweater, and finished with putting my hair in a side braid.
As I was walking to the library, I saw Calum walking over to me. Wait, was he? No, why would he. Shoot he is. Ugh, why does he have to look so attractive? He was wearing dark ripped jeans and a NASA shirt. As he approached me, he didn't seem, usual. It's like he was nervous. He started off with a somewhat shaky voice, "Uh, hey Jen. Where you headed to?"
"Just going to the library. I need to study for that huge English test next week."
"Oh yea, that test," he kind of laughed, "um, do you mind if I join you?"
Oh. My. God. Did he just ask to study with me? I'm dreaming. Wait, no I'm not. CRAP THIS IS REAL! Ok, calm down, Jen, calm down. "I, uh, sure! Why not?" I blushed.
He smiled as we walked beside each other. We kind of got to know each other more on the way to the library. His band, 5 Seconds of Summer, was doing pretty well right now, but his sister ran away from home so he's helping his mom with a lot of stuff.
I told him what I do in my free time which is play guitar, photography, and painting.
"So your more of an artsy kind of person, eh?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.
"Yea, I guess so," I smiled.
This small talk made me like Calum even more.
Could he actually possibly like me? No, it wouldn't EVER happen. Or, could it?