1

Love in its essence
is
spiritual fire.

:«----»:

It's a calm peaceful afternoon in Paris, France and the sun is starting to set. People are starting to go home with full of love in their pretty eyes. No one can deny that Paris is known for having beauty, elegance, and for being a boldly romantic city. The French capital has long been known as the City of Light, with most people thinking this name comes from the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower that grace the banks of the Seine at night and the glistening boulevards around the city.

Paris possesses a rich and attractive cultural scene with shows and activities, festivals, expositions, new gallery openings, performing arts, art shops and 250 museums happening all year round. The City of Love isn't just a random nickname given to Paris; it's the perfect description anyone who visited the French capital would give to the city for all the romantic vibes they find there.

Except for a korean girl with a full bitterness playing inside her body. She always spew her inner hurt and anger by saying and doing things that hurt the feelings of others, exhibiting ruthless verbal and emotional cruelty.
She's a photographer with a simple life, a simple girl living ordinary life, not so special nor extraordinary. She is just simple. With no class high fashion, public status , not popular but can be outgoing. But bitterness always keeps on winning.

She started to hate communicating when her ex-girlfriend left her. She always feels as if she's fallen into a cactus, and her heart has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins. It stings at first, but now it feels as if they've left her numb-not even slightly painful, just numb. That's all on the past. All she can do for now is to be a bitter girl with a simple living life taking a vacation in the City of Love. She's Kim Jisoo, a 22 year-old woman with an insane charm.

"Why do I always needs to do this" she slammed the door really hard when she entered the apartment that she's renting together with her bestfriend for their vacation. She hates taking a photos of couples, but she can't do anything. They're her clients who pleaded.

"You're just being bitter unnie" the tall girl with a bangs laughed as she sits at the couch taking off her coat. Jisoo was annoyed, she badly wants to hit Lisa's butt. Her eyebrows were lowered and pulled closer together, and no one can escape from her glares even a small tiny ant would never do.

Even the Thai is single, she never dared to date anyone at this point. She's a young good looking middle aged woman, with no girlfriend. She thinks waiting is prominent especially for her that she's always causing a trouble caused by her clumsiness acts.

"Whatever, couples and promises are meant to be broken" She throws her towel at the Thai looking at her with a teasing smile. She just ignored her then focused her gaze at the television at their front playing some TV shows that she finds so boring. But she can't do anything right now but to just watch it than hearing Lisa's corny jokes.

"I'll take my rest now unnie. See you tomorrow" the Thai left and walked to her room leaving Jisoo alone at the living room with no one besides her. Loneliness is engulfing her body as no one is talking, just the characters inside the flat screen tv. She loves it when Lisa is around, it somehow makes her to forget her own story in the past, she just act like she hates it.

Before her mind got even more further by thinking, she decided to shrug it off and just proceed to ready her routines and sleep.

As she walked inside her bedroom, it's empty. Not the empty that no one or nothing is there, but a sadness. Whenever she's looking at her own room, she finds it so lonely and gloomy and she's feeling so blue about that. Korea or Paris? They're both lonely in Jisoo's eyes.