3

The art of love is largely
the art of persistence.

«---»

"Ok done" Jisoo shuts off her camera after taking in a whole three hours of shooting for her two pretty annoying clients. She hates the blonde more, she's more bitch than the cat eyed girl one. She doesn't love the idea of working with those models but she and Lisa needs some money for their expenses, the only thing that they can do is to love photography as their passion: and that's what they're doing now.

"Thank God we're all done it's so irritating looking at those ugly camera lenses" Jennie stated then grabbed her bag while Rosé is on her back putting some lipstick to her plumpy lips red as an apple.

"Wait" Lisa stopped them.

"Why don't we take a hang out? I mean take a drink? It's kinda cold and it's a perfect time for that" The Thai stopped them from walking away with her smile glued on her small face. On the other hand, Jisoo was shocked at the moment Lisa just offered a drink knowing that they're just being connected because of work and not for any friendly business.

"You're too crazy for that Lisa" Jisoo hits her arm not so hard, and her action just made the Thai to laugh.

"Celebrating and thank you for accepting us as your photographer?" Lisa asked the two pretty lady infront of them ignoring what Jisoo said. She wants to get more closer to Jennie and Rosé, that their limit will reach not just for work but for a friendly relationship too. Especially that Rosé is her childhood friend, sadly that Rosé can't remember her.

"Well, not bad. We're in" The blonde replied earning a disgusting look from Jisoo. It will be hard to communicate for them at this state that their personalities are fully different from each others. The models are too bitchy and off while the photographers are too crazy and crackheads. Everytime that they got drunk, they'll dance their ass out as if it's their last and there's no tomorrow. But not now, they should show a top charms.

Since Lisa was the one who suggested to hang out, she'll be the one who will treat too. The moment she opened her wallet, she just saw some single piece of coins inside. Nothing more. As Jisoo saw that, she quickly opened her wallet too and she saw the same. If they get the total number of their money, it can't even provide a ticket or a single beer for a one person, and they know it.

But they're already at the front of the bar where in they'll spend their night on. Thay can't back out anymore, the models were besides them more look like a couple. As Jisoo roamed her eyes, she saw a poster at the entrance way saying that a couple will get a 50% discount, and that's a big help for them.

"Lisa, look" She positioned her lips pointing at where the poster is that the Thai successfully understood for the first time in her entire existence. "Let's do it" she whispered earning a nod from the Thai. Little did they know that their money were still not enough.

Jisoo went really fast besides Rosé then holds the blonde's hand. She's confused on what Jisoo did, but still played along with the flow of game not knowing what is happening. "Just play with it baby" Jisoo whispered to her ears then started to walk with her at the guard's section with the cashier counter besides it.

"Good evening pretty ladies, couples?" The casher asked then smiled. She's pretty but ain't attractive to seduce Jisoo. Ofcourse Jisoo hates them.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend. I know we're discounted, right?" Jisoo replied that made Rosé to roll her eyes as if she hates the idea of being Jisoo's girlfriend just for a discount.

"I know you're not" the annoying cashier replied smirking. She fished off her phone then went out from her cabin walking besides Rosé and opening her camera. By that time, the Aussie remembered that she's famous and easy to recognize with.