2

Life without love is
like a tree
without
blossoms or fruit.

«---»

Another morning in Paris, Jennie and Rosé are not running unconsciously their days. They set aside a few minutes to calm their selves hearing the chirps and singing birds around them at the balcony of their Hotel room. They're sharing it since they're just here for a few weeks and their flight back to Korea was scheduled four weeks after, that's one month.

They can't call it a whole vacation, they're here for a modeling event. Rosé for Yves Saint Laurent also known as YSL, while Jennie for Chanel. SaintLaurent has a lot of branches and very popular in Paris. The designers and CEO are treating Rosé so good that they can even give her a Mansion with a whole resort in it.

For Rosé, she's contented on what she have. A rich family, and herself too, Modeling reputation and some popularity. Not just some, but highly popularity. She's known as Korea's Golden Woman by her beauty and charms. Her charismatic aura always blowing up everyone's attention towards her, lot of men tried to court her but they failed. No one gets the title.

"Do you think those girls that offered their cameras yesterday was good enough for our beauty?" The relaxing mandu asked sitting at the soft mattress with some strands of her hair in her face. She's always like that, trust issue is always boosting up. A whole different from Rosé who's literally the bubbly one and easy to interact with, but we can't keep aside her other personality that sometimes she's kinda serious and hard to understand.

"I really don't know" she replied earning a chuckle from the shorter one. It seems that Jennie's trust issue fired up and lit up on Rosé without them knowing.

"I don't like their idea asking us to be their client in that kind of meeting" The blonde added then straight ups her long legs making her position looks like Jennie. The only difference is they're in opposite direction.

"Tss. They seems that they badly needs money, how bad hahaha" Jennie laughed at her own statement making Rosé to mirrored it. This time, Rosé is not bubbly and that one hundred percent kind, she's earning Jennie's personality which is having a trust issue. They're rich more than you think they are, hundred dollars is just a single peace of coin to them.

"Yeah, approaching us like that giving me too much embarrassment for them" they laugh even more on what just Rosé said. Not the loud laugh, but on how the rich lady laugh. They're sharing same vibes on making fun of the poor clueless girls at the other side of Paris, France.

The moment that they finally calmed down from laughing, that's the time that Rosé's manager called her telling her that her scheduled was cancelled. Then, there's a poor Jennie who's still making up her work for today's printed plan.

"I'm free today haha, poor you" The blonde left with a smile in her face leaving Jennie in a frown.They got used to it, teasing each other about their schedule but always keeping in their heart that the title of "best friend" is just for the both of them.

Peaceful narrow street got Rosé's attention, she stepped in witnessing the cool painted decorations at the wall side by side made by unknown artists. She loves observing some simple things just like how she loves her passion for modeling. No one is walking at this time, just the blonde appreciating every single detail of the street.

Her shoes kicking the stone sideways preventing herself from an incident caused by a small stone.

"Why do there's too much stone here" she got bored and irritated by the stones so she decided to leave and just visit the popular cozy café near the place on where she is right now. Cafe de Flore.