11

A calm morning and the sun was not just fully sets up. The road has been pretty nice and quiet, you can only hear the birds chirping nonstop.

Singing in a high span will always be sweet and cheeky, you can't deny that.
Love, the word love is not just something that we should say meaningless and plain.

That word has a million meanings inside—chaotic, sweet, calm, savior, exciting, and maybe hurtful. Especially when you love each other but the world was just too strong to pull and keep you both apart.

Today is the day, after a long wait, they'll meet again.

"Unnie relax, just be yourself okay?" Lisa tried to calm her down in her very best. It's because Jisoo has been too nervous since yesterday when Rosé texted her to meet. She's excited, but afraid at the same time. Scared of the thought of what if Rosé won't find her attractive anymore.

Always choose to vanish that kind of thoughts, before it might end up true.

"I'll go now Lisa, it's better if I'm earlier. Bye" she didn't even wait for the Thai's respond then she headed out from their house leaving Lisa shaking her head in disbelief. Not because she doesn't want them to meet, but because Jisoo was just too funny.

Private reception, that's where they'll meet up. Rosé's popularity was just too high and she's easy to recognize, so they needed to avoid paparazzi by booking a private reception. That reception is not something that you think it is, it's simple. You cam clearly see the sunshine at the see, the birds flying through the air. Beach.

As Jisoo entered the said reception, no one welcomed her. Just the water waving nonstop and loud. She roamed her eyes around until she saw a sign, Jendeukie's Property.

She thought for awhile and then processed that this is Jennie's. Rosé booked this for this day, requesting the workers to paid a day off was exactly added.

"Chaeyoung-ah" she yelled, calling the love of her life. But no one answered, just the silence of the surroundings.

"Chaeyoung-ah are you there?" She tried again. She almost thought that maybe Rosé just played at her in this meeting. If ever, it would be so much painful for Jisoo who waited for this.

"Jisoo" Someone's voice was heard from behind.

She looked at her back and saw the girl, the girl that she's been longing to see. The woman that she loves. And the lady that she dreamed to make a family with, someday.

She ran as fast as she can and embraced her in her arms. Rosé's feet doesn't feel the ground anymore as Jisoo carried her.

Jisoo looked up and stared at her eyes.

"I missed you baby"

"I missed you too love" the space between them became close, the air was just something that's non existence at this time.

It seems like a slow romantic music was played.

Their lips movement were in sync, not meeting up for so long is not the reason to make it rough. The kiss was slow and smooth.

They pulled out.

"If you only know how long I've been waiting for this to—"

"Shhh" Rosé puts her finger on the older girl's lips, stopping her from talking.

"You're fired Kim Jisoo" Her eyes seems serious and literally scolding Jisoo from what she did which is nothing.

"Wait. What?!"