5

Elegance—Fantastic—Beautiful

«——✿——»

The time sets up at exactly twelve in the middle of the day sharp, Jisoo will fetch Rosé from her Hotel. Jisoo wants this day to be special and romantic, she wants to to be full of happiness and laugh. She already told to Lisa that she will find and learn further about her feelings for Rosé. She's still unsure and having two sides of choices.

As being boyish, she wore a pants with a white turtleneck and a comfy fashionable sweater. White shoes and a hat as the adding.

She's trying her best to look matured and attractive even though in Rosé's mind it's just a friendly date. "Uhum. How do I do this" She practiced herself on how she will smile and talk for Rosé later. Walking back and fort at the innocent mirror, everyone would suspect her that she's crazy. Luckily she's alone in her room.

"Rosé you look pretty" she tried but she felt so cringed about that, so she think again about another words of sweets.

"You're so elegant"

"No no no, that's too formal" She started to think again and this time her brain gain another idea.

"Your hair looks so good same as your dress, and ofcourse you look so stunning" That's it, those are the compliment that she will use later.

She left their apartment and started to walk to the nearest car renting station. While she's walking peacefully, Rosé never left her brain. She tried to shrug it off in a million times but the blonde keeps on appearing. The city is playing with her too, lot of billboards are displaying at the building's wall and all of them has Rosé's face on it.

Saint Laurent, and Tiffany&co were indeed both famous and so the ambassador too.

"I'll hire this black one" She pointed at the available car, then she pulled out her prepared money. The car renting cost € 1,500 and that's too expensive, but for Jisoo she prepared for this in her own. Ever wondering how she got that money?

Knowing Rosé and Jennie is their client, Jisoo knows that the profit that they'll have was not enough. So in her free time, she's taking a job on home which is editing by the help of social media. Online sending, her clients were sending her their photos and it's on her to do it, and she earned almost € 5,000 by that.

Without any stop, she arrived at Rosé's and Jennie's room. She knocked at the door twice and not so long after the door swung open revealing Rosé in a dress, simple but gorgeous.

At this time, Jisoo's mouth parted and seems like her brain didn't function anymore. All the compliments that she prepared was all gone.

"Hi" Rosé waved at her and smiled, and to be all honest Jisoo's heart was fluttered and she knows it. It's been like a whole 5 minutes but still, Jisoo has not spoken up and just looking at Rosé with so much expression in her eyes.

"Hey are you ok?" Rosé asked her and finally, she got back from her sense.

"You look elegance, fantastic and beautiful"

Rosé chuckled at what Jisoo said. She doesn't know what to feel, whether be shy or thankful, but one thing that she's sure is her heart beating two times than its normal beat.