8

"Nini, does Rosé really sure to leave?" Lisa asked the girl on the other line of their phone call. Jennie doesn't know what is happening and why on earth Rosé was suddenly leaving, so she quickly go on by Rosé's reason of family problems.

Only Lisa, Jisoo and ofcourse Rosé has the memory in their head of what happened. They doesn't want to reveal it to public too since the blonde is a model, her career will surely messed up. Same as Jisoo, her photography passion will be dead— some people won't book on her because of what she did.

"Yes she's all sure" Jennie replied shortly and as for Lisa, she knows that Jennie is sad about that.

"Does she left already?" She asked again. She's scared by the thought of Jisoo won't make it fast to stop Rosé and for Jennie to who's feeling so sad and down.

"She just used a taxi, they're now heading to airport"

That's it, Jisoo and Rosé left at the same time but surely Jisoo won't see her cause no one knows where the taxi driver takes her.

"Do you think Jisoo can stop her?" She asked. Once again, Jennie was confused.

"What?! She'll stop her?!"

"Yes, she went out and now chasing Rosé" Jennie rolled her eyes. She's always late and clueless about what's happening.

"She can't stop her Lisa, she has Family Problem and even me can't stop that" The Thai realized that Jennie didn't hear it out yet, that Jisoo did something wrong. Definitely wrong.

"That's not family related nini, it's Jisoo and Rosé's problem" She corrected, as the cat eyed girl processed everything.

And that's what happened one hour ago...

⊙﹏⊙

Scary and wooden surroundings.

Rosé and that guy was seen.

A yellow taxi parked at the side.

Leaves were falling.

"Put that away" Rosé said nervously while looking at the knife that the man is holding. She never experienced this before, seeing someone holding something sharp to kill her. The man didn't spoke and just grabbed Rosé's wrist and led her to the wooden house.

The way he hold Rosé is soft and careful, the way he hold the knife wasn't close to Rosé. Enough to avoid her from cutting the blonde's porcelain skin.

When they entered the wooden house, it's cleaner than you think.

He carefully placed the blonde and let her sit at the couch with foods and coffee at the table.

"You're kind, but please bring me to the airport" Rosé pleaded.

The man pulled off her mask same as his hoody. That's it, his identity was shown, and Rosé didn't expect to see this all in her eyes.

"Jisoo?" It's Jisoo. That's why she's too careful to touch and hold Rosé because it's her. She wore a wig and a hoodie to hide herself, holding her head for the whole ride so the hoodie and wig won't take off.

"Please don't leave me" She replied. The blonde doesn't know what to say and feel, wether be happy that it's just Jisoo or be mad that Jisoo stopped her and even scared her that she's some baddie's.