4

Friends show their love
in times of trouble,
not in happiness.

«---»

After that night, Jisoo and Rosé went too well and the word conflict faded away. It's another peaceful and relaxing day in Paris, France: you can smell a sweet coffee in the cozy cafe. It's another day for Jisoo and Rosé, meeting at the Café de Flore.

"I never thought we've come into this" Jisoo stated sipping in her Expresso Coffee Spécial Flore. "What do you mean?" The blonde replied while digging her spoon on the Profiteroles.

"That we'll be friends"

Jisoo meant it, she literally never thought of herself being friend to a famous model and the one that she thought having a bad personality. That was all her mistake for thinking Rosé that way, because she's literally a kind and precious human being that ever existed on the whole platform of planet earth. No one can replace how precious she is in everyone's eyes, she's the girl that everyone dreams on.

"I'm everyone's bestfriend, that's a shame to think about me like that" Rosé chuckled at her own statement that made Jisoo to do so. They're enjoying both companies, just them talking and having some stress-free time in the middle of City of Paris. Kinda fresh and new for Jisoo having a friend besides Lisa, but still managed to take a good control at this kind of situation.

Being friend and a photographer of a famous model, would you believe that? An indeed lucky girl. But she can be luckier is it's not just friend.

"Let's just finish this then let's go" Jisoo replied that earned a smile from the blonde. They planed this day to be memorable and fun, and it will happen in the famous Arc de Triomphe. If you're ever wondering on what it is.

Arc de Triomphe, in full Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, massive triumphal arch in Paris, France, one of the world's best-known commemorative monuments. The Arc de Triomphe is an iconic symbol of French national identity and took 30 years to build. The Tour de France bicycle race ends near it each year, and the annual military parade marking July 14-known both as French National Day and Bastille Day-begins its journey at the arch.

Jisoo suggested that place, she's a religious type of woman always wanting to give her tributes to the old fighters way back from the old times.

✿ ♡✿ ♡

"Stand there Rosé, I'll take a picture of you"

"Pretty" Jisoo mumbled while reviewing the photo that she took for Rosé

"Pretty" Jisoo mumbled while reviewing the photo that she took for Rosé. The blonde reached out for the camera to look too and for her surprise, she didn't mean to see everything. Jisoo's camera is full of her stolen photos.

"OhI didn't mean to take a lot of-"

"I know I'm pretty" The blonde chuckled cutting the older girl off. Teasing at her best by complementing herself with a killing smirk. Not far enough, there was a kid lost in his tracks and trying to find his mother that the two of them didn't fail to unnotice. So they mind to reach for him and help.