7

Rosé woke up by the sunshine hitting her face, she looked around and realized that she's not in her room. Then she felt something warm besides her hitting her exposed skin, it's smooth and comfortable.

She looked at her left side and almost fall from her position when she saw who's on there. Kim Jisoo naked.

She looked at her body and saw that she's naked too, and more surprising is they're sharing the same blanket means their body and skin was literally touching and locking into each other.

"Did something happened between us?"

"How?" She asked herself in the most low toned voice not wanting to wake the older girl up. She started to stand up from the bed then finds her clothes.

She quickly puts them on but something is missing.

Her Virginity.

"Hmm, Rosie" someone said from behind, she looked at her back and saw Jisoo slowly cooping every single corner of the bed trying to find her. She wants to tell her that she's just here standing but at the same time, she feels so scared and nervous too. Never in her life imagined that she will gave up on someone that she's not together yet.

"J-jisoo" she tapped the older girl's shoulder trying to wake her up, but the brunette didn't respond and instead—she just pulled Rosé closer.

"I've been crushing on you, give me a chance" she mumbled but able for the blonde to hear it. Her heart broke when she heard that, she knows that she's not that girl— and she's just using this opportunity to be this close to Jisoo in the middle of her dreamland.

"Rosé?!" Jisoo quickly pulled out when she saw that she's hugging the blonde.

"I'm sorry" she added still feeling uneasy and embarrassed. One thing caught her attention, she's naked and she saw some hickey on the blonde's exposed sweet neck.

She puzzled everything on why she's naked, on why on earth there's a lot of hickey drowning the younger girl's neck. The flashbacks started, on how she pin the blonde at the bed, on how she kissed her, on how she enjoyed her body, and on how she take the girl's virginity away.

She looked at the blonde and she can see a tears forming out from Rosé's eyes.

"Did something happened last night?" Rosé asked her while her tears were flowing continuesly.

"R-Rosé listen first—"

"Answer me, did you just touched my"

"Rosé please listen" But the blonde's eyes were full of tears, every drop was painfully killing Jisoo. She didn't mean to do it, it's because of the alcohol told her. But let's not forget that alcohol was just an excuse, it's on you if you'll do it or not.

"Please just tell me" She cried even more. For her whole existence she didn't gave up on anyone just to let them taste her body nor even touch her most valuable thing. She dreamed of giving it to someone soon, that she'll marry. She printed it out to give on someone who'll be her first and last, and not to someone that she thinks crushing and liking someone.

"Yes"

(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

"You're leaving?" Jennie asked the blonde packing her clothes and all her things.

"Yeah"

"Why so sudden? Is there something wrong?" She asked one more time. Rosé being the soft hearted one, cried again but she quickly wiped her tears away not being so suspicious for Jennie. But she failed, the girl was just too smart to know that.