6

"That was quite fast telling her that you like someone without even knowing if you're sure? Are you crazy unnie?" Lisa throw her the pillow besides her making Jisoo's face to be full of shock.

"Yah, don't throw the pillows" The older girl yelled then glared at Lisa ready to kill her anytime soon. She wants to cut every single strands of the Thai's bangs, and that made her inside self to boil up again.

"Ok I won't" Lisa calmed down same as Jisoo. But a little few minutes later.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Lisa threw another pillow at Jisoo's face again then ran to her room leaving Jisoo in her high level anger.

"YAH LALISA!" She kicked the door but it's locked and it seems that Lisa won't ever let her in, cause if she did: she'll be dead in Jisoo's hands.

"Aish"

She left their apartment, leaving Lisa still hiding at her room just talking with Jennie by the help of her phone. Walking at the streets is always her favorite, she loves watching kids playing around but at the same time, irritated to see and witness some annoying couples.

She once imagined herself being like them someday, when she finally found someone that will make her heart crazy. Someone who's deserving for her love, I mean sincere love.

"Yookie yoopieee" Someone came from behind, and to her surprise it's someone that she didn't expect so see. It's the same girl that they met when she and Rosé went to Arc Triomphe.

"Seems like your thought is pretty deep huh" The girl named Suzy said earning an eye roll from Jisoo. The girl noticed it but she chose to ignore it knowing that maybe Jisoo has really something in her mind.

"It would be so much easier for you if you share it" Suzy added that made Jisoo pissed off. She thinks that this girl is just acting kind to get more closer to her blondie girl, and she's scared for that. No one knows what will happen next, Suzy and Rosé enjoyed each others companies last time and it would be understandable if something made up between them.

"Anything from you won't help me even a bit" Jisoo replied then started to walk again, but Suzy was pretty fast to grab her wrist.

The girl just wants her to freshen up her rotten thoughts, just wanted to help in some kind of ways. It's not a problem for her either if Jisoo was being cold, they just met and not really interested in each others life. But this one caught her attention, she kinda wants to get something from Jisoo: and it's to know what this evil thought is.

"Hey look, I'm just trying to help. It's so easy to-"

"Can you please just tell me what your intention is?" Jisoo cuts her off in an angry tone. Voice is deep and enough to stab Suzy's inner self down to her bone.

"Your son is not here. So I'm sure he's not your problem, now stop getting on my life" She added. They both didn't move on their position, they stayed on where their feet were. No one dared to move and eyes were fixed throwing knives into each others soul.

"I want to meet Rosé again" Suzy finally spoke up. By that, Jisoo knows the reason behind those kindness yet annoying acts of Suzy. The girl just wants her to share her problem to owe her something and after that it would be Suzy's move to take a favor.

"You won't"

"And why?" Suzy fired back. It was an intense glaring battle. Who would believe that Suzy's outside looks were really elegant and pretty but the fruit inside wasn't like that.

"Tell me the reason first" Jisoo asked back.

"That's none of your business"

"Then why would I let you?"