INTRODUCTION

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY GUYS...

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FAN-FICTION.AND I'M KIND OF NERVOUS TO PUBLISH IT LOL. 

THIS STORY IS BASED OFF A SPIN-OFF OF SEASON 3 OF TEENWOLF ITS A POV FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. I ALWAYS WONDERED HOW COOL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THERE WAS A HYBRID INVOLVED, SO MEET NATALIE HILL. 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND MAKE SURE TO WRITE YOUR REMARKS AS WELL.

HERE IS A QUICK SUMMARY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN NATALIE'S POV

Last summer was not what Scott McCall had in his mind. First of all he was bitten by an Alpha werewolf named Peter Hale who by the way is a total bitch. And then was hunted by his girlfriends father who was trying to kill him, meanwhile with everything happening he had to learn how to balance being a werewolf while living a normal life. Friends had become enemies, enemies had become allies and Beacon Hills was no longer a normal city. Therefore this new school year he had something to prove to himself. 

Stiles Stilinski was Scott best friend, they have been besties since they were six, those two were merely inseparable. Stiles was just an average awkward teenager who was obsessed with Sci-fi, fictional and mythical novels. I still don't know how I feel about him. He also has the most ridiculous crush on Lydia Martin since apparently 6th grade and she still hasn't given him a chance. He is also the son of Deputy Sheriff Stilinski.

Lydia Martin was the rich, popular girl in school. Everyone wanted to be like her except of course for me.  She was extremely smart but no one knew that since she acted dumb all the freaking time probably to make her stupid pompous boyfriend feel better. Her boyfriend is Jackson Whittermore the biggest jerk in the history of all jerks. I can't stand that piece of shit. He always has to think he is better than anybody and everybody. Lydia deserves someone way better than that bastard.

Allison Argent is Scott's first true love they are meant for each other. But their relationship didn't quite go as they hoped for, it got complicated as Scott found out that Allison's family comes from a line of werewolf hunters (THE ARGENTS). Allison was also smart and ridiculously hot. Lydia was her best friend. 

Natalie Hill, that's me. I' am an exchange student from mystic falls who has a big secret of my own. I recently moved to Beacon Hills after I was kicked out from my old school for disrespecting my teacher I mean could you blame me, he was such an asshole and I had to put him in his place. Both my parents  died 6 years ago but no one seems to knows what happened as I kept it a secret cause I don't want anybody to treat me like I' am a charity case. I' am that mysterious girl that everyone is interested in but too afraid to approach.

Derek Hale the hot creepy guy. Something about him gives me chills down my spine. He is also a werewolf. He was initially a Beta but now he is an Alpha after he killed his vicious revenge-seeking uncle, Peter Hale. Peter Hale was a total bitch. Derek is always serious like he needs to get laid or something. Seriously he needs to loosen up a bit. Oh and his love life...., well its better to not to talk about it simply because its too tragic. Poor guy....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO THIS IS A POV FROM NATALIE'S PRESPECTIVE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS. I KNOW THAT NATALIE SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH BUT I PROMISE HER CHARACTER DEVELOPS THROUGH OUT THE SERIES.