CHAPTER 1- NEW BEGINNING

It was a Monday morning and I had to wakeup at 6.00 am to get ready for the first day at my new high school. I hate mornings, who ever decided that students should arrive at school this early in the morning should go to hell. PERIOD. Anyways its not like I had a choice to skip school especially on my first day. So I dragged myself out of the bed and forced myself to get ready. 

I picked out my favorite blue ripped mom jeans and a black crop top and paired it with some black converse shoes. I also couldn't forget my favorite jacket. I put my hair up in a ponytail with 2 strands of hair framing my face.

I recently moved to Beacon Hills after getting into some trouble back in my old school. I needed a new start to my boring life. And its not like I have anyone to stop me from doing what I want. I live alone in a old crusty apartment, its not too shabby. But hopefully I will be able to afford a better place sooner than later.

Surely people hate breakfast, but it happens to be my favorite meal of the day. My father used to say that you should eat your breakfast like a king and that's exactly want I will do for the rest of my life. 

"Dammit, you have got to be kidding me, damn you John!!!" I yelled at my landlord for cutting out the power supply to my apartment and ruining my food supply. 

I guess I wouldn't be eating breakfast like a king after all. I grabbed myself a banana from the countertop and rushed out the front door. These were the times I wish my mother was still alive. Before she passed away she used to make me and my father breakfast everyday in the mornings. I miss her but you have to move on and live life.

"Hey, Natalie. Hope you have a great at school sweetheart." Mrs. Wheeler yelled from across the street as I drove my car off of the driveway. Mrs. Wheeler is too kind for her own good sometimes.  It was a 10 min drive to the new high school. I definitely missed a couple of turns but in the end I made it to my final destination. 'BEACON HILLS HIGH'

I stepped out of the car, and just stood there for what seemed like forever. Little did I know I was having a panic attack. All the sounds were amplified, the air was starting to feel thicker it was almost suffocating. I haven't had a panic attack this bad ever since the last time I had it, which was when I found out my parents were dead. I tried to focus on my anchor. As I was calming myself down,  a tall guy wearing a red flannel shirt tapped me on my back and ask if I was alright. That's when I shot back into reality.

He had dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes. 'Damn he is hot '  thank god that was my inside voice. He introduced himself as Steven, Tiles, Stevey, or something like that. I was too busy admiring the god like figure standing in front me to put any effort to hearing what he was saying.

Standing next to him was another god. 'I made a good choice coming here', again thank god it was my inside voice. He had a nice smile and said his name was Scott. Both of them seemed like genuine dudes but I was not trying to make friends. I have been on my own for the past decade and I think I can go on for some more time. 

Distancing myself from people makes it easier for me to not care. Caring is for the weak. 

"Where is the principles office?" I asked Steven (whatever his name is). "I could show it to you if you'd like." he replied. "NO!!" I said right away, which caught the boys off guard as the both looked at me weirdly. 

"I don't need anyone to come with me, I just..... nevermind I will find it myself" I said taking off. I could hear Scott yelling in the back, "But you didn't even say your name!".

 I eventually found my way to the principles office. He was a bald man he barely had any hair on his scalp. Probably came off being stressed. He also seemed like he was in his early 60s. 

"Come in" he said. "My name is Gerard Argent and I presume you are Natalie Hill. I have heard quite the story about you young lady" he mentioned with a smirk on his face. His name did sound familiar but I didn't think too much about it. 

After signing million papers, Gerard asked me to accompany him to my class. My first lesson of the day was English. I was never a fan of Shakespeare but I will do whatever to graduate out of this hell hole. He opened the door wide open and as soon as I entered the classroom, all eyes were on me. I hate being the centre of attention. My eyes scanned the room, that's when I noticed the two boys from early today. Tiles and Scott. Tiles sounds like a weird name for someone.

 Tiles sounds like a weird name for someone

A/N: Hey guys, I have decided to edit some parts of this book, so if things seem out of context that might be the reason. 

Also what type of vibes does the new girl give you?? Let me know in the comments.