CHAPTER 6 - GLEN CAPRI

Everyone paired up except for me

Allison paired with Lydia, Scott paired with Stiles, Boyd and Isaac paired with each other and Aiden with Danny. Since I had no one to pair with I got a room for myself. 

I was totally exhausted from everything since I had barely slept in 3 days so I went to the room and unpacked my clothes. I wore my basketball shorts with an oversized t-shirt and jumped straight onto the bed. 

In the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of someone screaming. I looked outside the window but there was no sign of anyone. 

It was probably a coyote so I went to the washroom to wash my face and when I came back into the room I saw Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison all covered in blood with their throats ripped out laying on the bedroom floor. They were all slaughtered. I just stared at them in disbelief as my heart started beating at a rapid rate. I was frozen and had no idea what to do. 

Who killed them? How did they end up in my room? What I' am I going to do? I started to panic with tears welling up in my eyes. 

And from the corner of my eye I saw a figure almost identical to me standing next to the nightstand. I got closer to inspect, it was someone who looked exactly like me dark brown hair, green eyes, about 5'3 but the only difference was she was vicious and was transformed into half wolf form. Her eyes glowing bright yellow with blood dripping from her claws. 

"Who are you and what have you done to my friends?"- I asked sobbing

"I' am you, can't you see that. I' am the real you, the one your afraid of."- Shadow Natalie

"No it can't be, I would never kill my friends. I don't know who you are but this is all your fault. Why would you do that?"- I screamed while tears running down my face.

"You did this to them, you are the reason that they will never see another day. Natalie you are a monster a vicious cold-blooded monster. You killed the only friends you have, every person who enters your life either gets hurt or dies. Your an abomination but your too afraid to admit it." - Shadow Natalie. 

"But... but I.. I.. I never wanted to hurt them"- my voice stuttering as I kneeled next to Stiles who was laying dead on the floor. "Wake up Stiles please, I' m so sorry Allison, Lydia please wake up you can't be dead plea..aaa...seeee".

"This is what will happen to your friends if you live. Eventually you will hunt each and every single one of them and rip their throats out. And just imagine the damage you would do if you become a blood-thirsty vampire (insert creepy laughter)"- Shadow Natalie

"Please tell me what to do, I will do anything just don't let them die "- I said quivering.

"There is one thing you could do and that is to kill yourself, if you want to save your friends you have to die that's the only way"- Shadow Natalie announced as she paced across the room.