CHAPTER 4 -PROTECT MY SECRET

As I was walking down the hallway with a lot on my mind, I saw Scott with Allison.

"Those two are meant for each other I just wished they got back together already" - I said to myself a little frustrated.

I went to my locker which was next Lydia's and just shoved my head inside it, I tried to scream but didn't want anyone to hear me since I refused to see or talk to anybody, I just wanted to go home..... And as I was having my mental breakdown I overheard Scott and his friends talking about last night.

"I can't believe Derek's dead, I didn't like him very much but he was like my big brother " - Scott said sadly leaning his back towards the locker.

"I' am so sorry, I can't believe it either. But we have to move on because the Alpha's are still here and I'm afraid if we don't do anything more people will die. You both fought the Alpha's with courage even though y'all were clearly outnumbered and on the plus side y'all managed to saved Boyd and Cora" - Lydia told reassuring Scott

"Yeah what was her name again?" - Stiles asked forgetful.

"It's Cora and I can't imagine what she is going through right now! First she lost her family to the fire and now when she finally found her brother he too died. She lost her whole family" - Allison expressed sadly while leaning against Scott.

"Last night it wasn't just me, Derek and you there was a white wolf. It felt like somehow I knew it but I couldn't exactly figure out who. But it was strong and fast.  And that's not even the biggest issue we have I need to find the Alpha hybrid and I don't even know where to begin looking " - Scott said frustrated slamming the locker shut.

"What even is an hybrid?"- Allison asked confused

"I read somewhere that a hybrid is half vampire and half werewolf but its extremely rare and practically impossible let alone an Alpha hybrid. I can't imagine how powerful that thing would be! No wonder Deucalion wants it imagine how powerful he would be with an addition of a true Alpha and a hybrid Alpha!!!!" - Stiles 

"Anyways we need to find it before the next full moon or we will have to find a way to defeat Deucalion"- Scott said determined while heading towards the lacrosse field.

Little do they know that I was the white wolf from last night and the hybrid they are looking for. 

"But I' am not an Alpha so does that mean there could be another hybrid in town? But that's impossible since there is no way another hybrid could be created after Klaus Michelson died" I talked to myself while taking out my books from the locker.

As soon as the school bell rang the front door swing open and the twin Alpha's walk in like they were the main characters in a movie. Even wind was  working in their favor. They both wore black leather jackets and looked exactly the same. Not gonna lie they were kinda hot but after they tried to kill me they earned a spot in my "Stay away from them at all cost" list.

"I can't believe it "- Stiles stated angrily while staring at the twins who were heading in their way.

"No way they are going to the same school as us, I' am going to kill them"- Scott

"Guys lets not do anything too dramatic, remember Allison grandfather is the principle and you can't risk exposing yourself so lets just get to class and mind our business, okay?" - Lydia said trying to calm down Scott.

And after Scott left for lacrosse practice and Stiles left for Chemistry....

"This isn't going to end well is it?" - Allison question Lydia with a concerned face.

"Nope, no its not" - Lydia said confidently as Allison and Lydia went to the Chemistry lab.

I too headed for Chemistry and I was interrupted by Stiles who stood in my way.