CHAPTER 7- THE RESCUE

After that not so great experience at the motel I was back to my regular schedule. Isaac and Scott managed to get back at the twins and one of them got suspended. I still don't know which one is which since they look exactly the same. 

The best news so far this week was Derek. He was badly hurt but recovered and is alive. But the newest bad news is Lydia somehow resurrected Peter Hale who is Derek's Uncle. And we still had the Alpha issue and the human sacrifices. Recently I have been feeling like I' am surrounded by death and destruction. 

I had history and we got a new teacher since last week Ms. Jennifer Blake. She knew about Scott's secret, I' am still surprised that Stiles has managed to keep my secret a secret. While we were in class Scott's phone rang.

"Hello"- Scott answered.

"Scott it's me Deaton and I think I' am going to be taken"- Deaton said in a very worried tone.

"What do you mean your going to be taken? Hey Deaton can you hear me? "- Scott asked trying not to draw attention to himself.

"Scott listen to me, I' am now going to be taken and I want you to find me okay? And please hurry!!". Those were the last words Deaton said before the line disconnected. 

He must be a sacrifice, I mean he is the best healer I know of. I was concerned and started to perspire. I couldn't just sit in the classroom knowing that the only person who is the only father figure I have felt has been taken as a sacrifice. I looked at Stiles who knew I was listening to the call. 

"Ms. Blake I have a doctor's appointment I need to attend, can I please leave?"- Scott lied as he left the classroom in a rush.

"Umm I have to go to for moral support. Thank you Ms. Blake." Stiles followed Scott even before Ms. Blake could say anything. I needed to leave too but didn't know what to say, so I just grabbed my stuff and ran out of the class as soon as the teacher turned her face towards the black board.

Allison and Isaac had figured out where the bodies are been sacrificed. It has something to do with the telluric currents. I texted Stiles as soon as I managed to sneak out of the school. 

You need to help Scott he is headed towards the abandoned bank and hopefully he reaches in time to help Deaton. 

I have to go talk to my Dad I will be there as soon as I' am done. 

Go save Deaton.

Be careful

STILES

I went to the bank as fast as my legs could run. My only concern was Deaton, I couldn't loose him too, I didn't care if people found out about me I was not going to let him die.

Scott was already there. This place have the creeps, this was where I met Deucalion. I saw Deaton hanging on a rope, inside the same vault where Boyd and Cora were found. If we don't manage to bring him down fast he is going to die from suffocation. 

"Scott what are you doing get him down from there!!" I yelled running towards the vault.

"What do you think I' am doing? And how the hell did you find us a minute ago you were in school? Are you following me?". He honestly asks way to many questions sometimes.

"I heard you, I promise I will answer all your questions after we get him down from there."- I replied.

"I can't get to him". - Scott