CHAPTER TEN

Manya's POV

So after one month of all the dramas in my life I am finally going to get married to Samarjith Sing Gaekwad in next 5 days. Am I excited? I don't know. Am I sad? I don't know. Am I nervous? I don't know. Currently I am being an emotionless  and I am fighting with myself whether to confess that I am haphephobic or not before marriage to Samar. Anyways currently me and my family with our close relatives are in mumbai airport to fly to Udaipur for the wedding. The wedding is going to be for 6 days long. Starting with engagement and ending with me becoming the queen. I am just hoping for best.

SAMAR'S POV

So it's finally the day for Manya and her family to arrive for the wedding in Udaipur. We decided the wedding destination to be 'UMAID BHAWAN PALACE' and guests are invited for almost all the ceremonies. I don't know how my marriage is going to turn out.

Umaid Bhawan Palace

Umaid Bhawan Palace

I never spoke to Manya. I don't know her opinion, is she happy with this marriage? But I designed two lehengas for her. I hope she will like it anyways she going to look beautiful in everything . I never said this to anyone but i think Manya is really beautiful . Her coffee brown colour big eyes, short nose bridge , pink lips, thick long black hair and lastly her smile with dimples is *chef kiss*. Actually even while talking her dimples show up. My thoughts were interrupted by my brother.

"Ahem ahem.. you can dream  about bhabhi later. Get ready we have to reach the venue. It's going to be your engagement tonight." I smiled and nodded.

Manya's POV

It took us two and half hours two reach udaipur by flight. The first thought that came to my mind was

"this is going to be my home till my last breath, will I be okay here? "My thoughts were interupted by my family who were very much excited for this new style of wedding.

Usually in South Indian wedding the muhurtam is going to be in morning, but my wedding muhurtam is at night at 2:35 Am. Actually to be honest my parents and relatives were shocked when they heard about it because it's completely new for us and today all of them are excited. The most excited person right now is Ananya and my brother Manav. We went to the venue checked into our rooms and everyone suggested me to take rest because it's going to be my engagement ceremony this evening but sleep was far beyond my thoughts. The only thing constantly running in my mind is

"what's going to happen?". Since I was not able to sleep I thought of going for a little walk in the lawn.

As I was walking out from my room I saw my family busy in work I didn't disturb them and just walked away silently for some fresh air.
When I was walking I saw a tall figure carrying some boxes. And from his back I can say he is well built and suddenly a girl came I front of him and she smiled at me

" oh noo she is Aaradhana Samar's sister she is very beautiful and she said something to the man standing infront of her and suddenly he turned back!!! Ohh little did I know he is none other than my would be husband!! He smiled and started walking towards me and my body stiffened. I was damn nervous!!

" Hi" the person infront of me greeted. I was staring at him and suddenly I was out of my thoughts and said

" hello". 

" I hope you had smooth journey" he asked and I just nodded yes. Then there was silence for few moments. Then once again he continued.

" I hope you are free for few minutes talk."  I  just nodded and said

" why don't we see around a little and talk." Okay I literally hate my mind for saying this.

We were Just walking and no one spoke and I could say he was stealing glances 😌 and then there comes my bff . oh no!! She came in wrong timing.She cleared her throat only to tease me.

" Sorry to disturb love birds but Manya aunty is searching for you.come as soon as possible." She said and went away.

I turned to him and said " will see you later "

when I turned to leave my hand brushed with Samar's and I was terrified any one could easily read my face I was standing like some ghost and soon I composed myself and started walking away.

Samar's POV

I was busy with the preprations. When I was taking a box towards our room my sister Aaradhana came. She smiled but not me but someone who is behind me. I looked at her with question mark? And she said bhabhi is there . When she said bhabhi I was like " ohh" I just said this to hide my nervousness. She said go and speak. I looked at her puzzle look

"I don't want to listen to anything go and speak. She is going to be your better half very soon".

I composed myself and turned towards her and smiled. She smiled at me back. OMG her dimples they are so deep and cute .I started walking towards her and spoke formally and we decided to speak while looking around but timing was really bad her best friend came and said her mom is looking for her. She turned towards me and said

" will see you later". Even when she is speaking her dimples appear but not very deep, I smiled and said " sure"

and our hands brushed without our knowledge and what I saw was something beyond my imagination. She was terrified anyone can say how terrified she was before I could ask

"is she ok?" She composed herself and started walking back. With all my strength I decided to ask

" are you okay with this? "

She looked at me and said " I don't know".

What!! What she don't know? Did she agree for this marriage because of family pressure? Does she love someone else? Why did she had that face when our hands just brushed. These thoughts were killing me but decided to focus on engagement and getting to know the reason behind that sudden action.

************************************
Families arrived at the location. It's going to be one of the biggest wedding. And tonight is their engagement night!But Manya's behaviour has made Samar restless. Will he able to discover truth. Will Manya tell what happened to her 10 years ago? And wait for big fat Indian wedding with loads of drama and fun.