WEDDING NIGHT

Author's POV:

The wedding was done. Now the most difficult part for the bride vidaai.
Manya couldn't control her tears. She was crying as if there is no tomorrow. Her mother was crying a lot with her. Her dad and Manav were controlling later they couldn't, even they broke down.
In a corner, Ananya was crying for her friend.

Later they took a leave and went to Kesar Mahal, House of Royals.
Manya was welcomed by the family. By the time they reached home completing all the ceremonies. It was 5:30 in the morning.
Sayani asked everyone to rest because
Other ceremonies are going to start in few hours and in the evening it's going to be the announcement of the new queen.
Manya's family will leave today after seeing their dear daughter becoming the queen.

"Manya take rest in Aradhana's room from tomorrow you can shift to Samar's room," Sayani said caressing her head.

" Make sure you don't show your face to Samar till today's evening," Rukmini said teasing Manya.

Manya was a little bit calm listening she has time till tomorrow to shift to Samar's room.

Muhdikayi and gowri pooja were done in the morning. Samar and Kunal decided to go to the office for half day. So it was easier for manya to not show her face.

In the evening entire Kesar Mahal was decorated with lights and flowers. The palace was going to welcome its dear queen. People were gathered for blessing the newlyweds and Manya was getting ready in Aradhana's room.

Manya's POV:

I am going to be announced as the new queen. I am scared as hell not for becoming queen but for the event that's going to happen next. It's going to be my wedding night. The thoughts of the night itself were sending chills through my spine.

I was wearing a beautiful mustard yellow lehenga. To be honest, it is designed so nicely, the designer needs around of applause.

I wore all the ancestral ornaments given to me by Maa and Chachi (mom and aunt)

" Bhabhi you are looking gorgeous," Aradhana said as she saw my reflection in the mirror. I mumbled thanks.

" When bhaiyya said he is going to design your wedding lehenga we were shocked because he never saw you and we don't know your taste too. But now when I see you wearing this lehenga. I can say Samar bhaiyya designed a very good lehenga" Aradhana said.

And I was astonished.

" What?" I raised my eyebrows with confusion.

" Samar designed this lehenga?"

" Not only this also the lehenga you were wearing yesterday. " Said Aaradhana.

I was amused, Samar designed a lehenga for me? 😳 Then I remembered our conversations while returning from kuldevi, he studied fashion designing from France.