Chapter 1: things have changed

NOTE: if you not have read the first book, I do recommend it.
If you have read the first book, the characters are the same but new characters are coming in. This chapter will be done in ravens POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravens POV
It's been 15 years. A lot has changed. Mom told us about who mine and Dillion's dad's are...I don't want that to happen to me.. Dillon and I have gotten better at sighting. Dillon can even read lips..I taught him. My dad, mark, is the one I live with. He hasn't married but he has dated plenty of women. Dillon stays with mom and Sean. We live right next to each other so it'll be easier for me and Dillon to to talk/see to each other. Sean and dad still do there channels. Dillon has started his own known as DeafBoy. (I made it up) Im learning how to be an artist while Dillon is learning about film making. He wants to be a director or a producer. Today, Dillon and I are going to the park. I was fixing my black eyeliner when dad walked in.

"You look very beautiful raven." Dad smiled.
"Thanks dad." I smiled.
"Please be careful while going to the park."
"Dad, I have tiny box time with me and Dillon has septiceye. We will be ok." I said standing up and showing a tiny box tim hanging from my red studded belt. DING DONG. We went down stairs. I oped the door to my goofy brother looking at a SPIDER!!

"KILL IT!" I sighed to him. (I putting the signing in caps..to make it a little easier..don't think their screaming..)
"WHY?" Dillon signed back.
"SPIDER GROSS!!"
"FINE." He stomped on it.
"Be careful and let me know when you too get there." Dad said.
"I will." I replied.
"LETS GO." I signed to Dillon. He just shook his head as in he understood it. The sun was out. It wasn't too hot. It felt warm. We still lived in California. I was in black shorts, black markiplier shirt and black and red converse. High tops. Dillon was in blue jeans, a jacksepticeye shirt and gray vans. His blue eyes were behind blue glasses. We finally made it to the park. Playground, plenty of trails and a giant forest that was cut off with a flowing river. We went back their. I'm a smoker..a pot smoker. It's legal here. Dillon does only sometimes.

"RAVEN." Dillon signed.
"Yes?" I replied.
"CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING?"
"Of course." I was confused..did he have a girlfriend? Something bad happen I didn't know about...?
"I.." He stopped. ..I'm confused.
"DILLON, YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING."
"I LIKE GUYS.."
"AWESOME!"
"THAT DOESNT BOTHER YOU?"
"DILLON, IM BI SEXUAL. THAT DOESNT BOTHER ME." Shit..
"YOUR BI?"
"...YEAH..I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU BUT.." He hugged me..he just hugged me..
"I ACCEPT YOU RAVEN."
"I ACCEPT YOU TOO DILLON."
"HOW DO YOU THINK MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO TAKE IT?"
"ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT."
"YOU CRAZY!?"
"ILL TELL FIRST."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a first chapter of the 2nd book?
Liked it? Hater it? Want some changes to the twins? Reader? Sean? Mark? Next chapter?
Let me know by leaving a comment!
Thanks for reading! X3

..the cover of this book is being made..I make my own covers..I'm still thinking of what to do for the cover..x3 thanks for reading I hoped you enjoyed it!