Chaptet 7

You're very confused why he's acting this wat. It make you feel warm, yes, but it also worries you. He seems to be so insecure, and you're pretty sure he's about to give up his social life just to look after you.

"Hey, it's Jimin's birthday soon, you know. I'll make sure to finish all my work before that happens because if I don't attend, Jimin will hold it against me for the rest of his life. We have to go there, okay? Together."

Taehyung's lips turn to a straight line, but he nods. You hate seeing him bothered like this. It make you upset as much, if not more.

You take his hand to your lips and kiss his knuckles. It effectively surprises him, and all the anxiousness in his face turn to shook.

"I'm here," you tell him, hoping its what he need to hear. "Even if you can't tell me about it, just know that I'm still here. I won't go it, just to know that I'm still here. I won't go anywhere."

°°°

You roll you eyes when you see that the message is from Jimin. He might be making sure that you're going to his party tomorrow. He has scolded you plenty of times for wasting his resources by not showing up to his well-planned party, as if the food was counted per person and your absence is such a loss.

There isn't any text on his message though. It's just a video. You're close to home so you figure you'll just open it once you've parker your car.

It's your first time getting home before Taehyung since you finished all your works early today, as planned. A house help open the gates for you. You place your car on your parking spot and get your phone to check what video Jimin sent before you go out.

It's pretty dark and noisy in the video. You're sure it's taken from a club... Jungkook's club!
Jimin must be the one who took the video, because you can see the other six rounding the seats. Taehyung was between Suga and Jungkook. There were plenty of bottles in front of him and he looked close to sleeping.

From the side, Jin asked Jungkook something and soon, he took Jungkook's sealt beside Taehyung. They talked quietly while drinking some more.

"Dude, so like, you're just friends with your wife? You don't like her anything?"

Your attention snaps back. Your about to close the video because  there wasn't anything interesting. Seems like Jimin did have a purpose for sending it to you.

Taehyung shot Jin a tentative look. "We're working on it."

"So, you don't do like... you know. You can. You're married," Jin pushed, the alcohol probably not letting him think before speaking.

"We can what?"

"Have sex, of course. You can be like friends with benefits, but married! That's one of a kind!"

Taehyung reaction was instantaneous. His gorgeous face contorted to a frown, his languid eye turning to glare at his friends audacity.

"Hey, you stop it. It's none of your business," Suga interjected. Thankfully, one of them was still sober enough to think decently.

Well, Jimin seemed sober when he drove Taehyung to your house. But your friend likes drama so you doubt he would stop an impending fight.

"Sorry, I'm just really curious about it. You know, it might happen to us in the future too," Jin explained, completely unaware of Taehyung current temperament.

Junkook got in the frame. Everyone seemed to be in the conversation now. "Yeah. I think my moon is suspecting that I'm gay because I only hangout with you guys. I'm pretty sure she has a list of eligible ladies for me to choose from.

"Please don't choose any of my sister's," Jimin muttered.

Jungkook turned to him with a grin. "I'm sure they're not so bad."

"Yes. That's why I don't want any of them to suffer under you."

"Wait, we're getting off topic!" Jin said.
"Taehyung, don't you at least think about it? Sure, she's not like your bitches before, but she's still pretty hot."

If it's possible for Taehyung aura to get even darker, it did. "What did you just say?"

Jin was confused at his tone. He looked around him for support. "What? Everyone thought of it too, right? She's pretty and matured. Namjoon even said he admires her!"

Namjoon, flushed but still upright, shook his head wildly. "I meant her maturity. I wasn't thinking about sleeping with her!"

Taehyung stood up and pointed a finger at Jin. "You were thinking of sleeping with my wife?!"

"What? No!"

You hear the sound of the breaking bottle even before you register Taehyung throwing it. You don't know if he missed Jin face because he's drunk or he had grace enough to just aim a little bit to the left.

"Hey, stop!" Jimin finally stoop up to intervene. He left his phone on the table, you think, since all you can see now is he ceiling. But you can still hear the next exchange. "Mark calm down, will you? It's just Jin!" Hoseok said.

"That bastard is disrespecting my wife!" you hear Taehyung accuse.

"He's not. Come on, man. You're just drunk."

"I can't even take her out because she's always busy, and you're thinking you can fuck her like your whores?!"

"Taehyung, no one said anything about fucking, please. Watch your language."

"This fucking was thinking about it!"

"You're not sure of that. And even if he was thinking about it, you should remember that it's the same guy who has threatened to kill Namjoon plenty of times. But look the giant idiot is very much alive and I'm disappointed."

Okay, Jimin was a bit tipsy then too.

The video end giving you answer as to why Taehyung was so offended of what Jin said and why he's acting so protective of you. But you also start to question more thing. Is Mark merely saying that because, like he always reminds you, its his duty as your husband to take care of you? Or did he, even the slightest felt territorial because he cares for you and doesn't want to share you with anyone?

Which make you question yourself... will you able to think of Taehyung being with someone else? Disregarding the fact that he's your husband, will you get hurt if he goes back to his... bitches, like what Jin pointed out?

°°°

You spend the morning trying to get sleep because the questions bothered you all night. It's almost afternoon when you get out of the bed and accepted defeat. You had to prepare for Jimin's birthday in the evening, so you went out to get pampered. The week of hardworking made you look ten times older. You let the professional handle everything so you could have some more time to ponder.

You texted Taehyung they you would just meet him at the hotel where the party will take place Jimin wanted it to be a simple but elegant dinner, unlike Namjoon scandalous party. Wearing a red, backless dress, you arrive at the venue.

Some people immediately approach you when you enter that hall. There they go again pretending that they actually care. You keep your answer brief and try to fine your husband in the middle of the crowd. He said he's there already. Maybe he's around Jimin, so you're also keeping an eye for the celebrant.