Shadow Sun.

-a year later...-

at union academy the headmasters,the teachers,staffs and atlas were on the meeting room discussing about how are they gonna retrieve back Finch and additionally extract Caboose and Crow.

Ozpin:"any plans? we don't have any critical information on their base area."

Sirzechs:"it must be hidden around the continent somewhere..there no way we could not find them by your technology james."

Ironwood:"then we must not stop until we find those asset Ozpi-"

Ozpin:"enough James! all we have to do right now is just wait and when the time is right...besides we got a new intel of our new task we require to acquire the freelancers to our hands by force..Project DoomHarbinger."

meanwhile at Halcyon and Phoenix organization the three freelancers were on the briefing room Y/n aka Finch was playing with his knife,Crow was headpatting Yumiko since she begged him and demand him to do so...and Caboose focused on the briefing.

Jackdaw:"you three remember union right?"

Finch:"of course not, why couldn't i forget that hellhole?"

Director:"our informant Voron managed to listen the meeting between union and atlas...Project DoomHarbinger..looks like some sort of a tank super soldier that the multiverse had researched and created...and the one who's responsible for it Alice Celesta a scientist who contacted us earlier about it."

Crow:"where is she now?"

Jackdaw:"held up in none other than the base of the Babagisu Classmates itself."

Caboose:"Great....i guess"

Jackdaw:"your mission is to get in there and break her out."

Director:"she made a deal with the intel exchange for her safety and her stay in the hq."

Jackdaw:"time's ticking fellas lets get to work"

Freelancers:"roger sir."

the three freelancers stood up from their chairs and heading to the armory to get their loadout.

Crow:"hey Cabs.."

Caboose:"?.."

Crow:"what if we see that Princess Arianne chick again?"

Caboose was silent for a minute before talking.

Caboose:"I guess we'll find out what happen next.."

They were at the outside on the helipad where the helicopter was waiting outside piloted by Falcon. they got in and the helicopter took off.

Jackdaw:"remember, get Alice out of there safe and sound... and try not to die this time fellas"

Caboose:"got it sir!"

Crow:"Aye aye captain!"

Finch:"Rog'."

>AT THE ASTANA KINGDOM<

The prince and princesses at the kingdom were minding their own business.

Evayne and her secret crush were on a sweet date at the clubhouse and was accompanied by her other royal friends.

Princess Arianne was just chilling while looking at the gun on her hand.

Princess Arianne:'i hope we may see ourselves again Nacht...'

>To be Continued<