Flashback and The VEKTOR.

-+-

DATE:JUNE 25, 2021_

LOCATION:ATLAS RESEARCH_ FACILITY, ISOLATED ISLAND NEAR DUMAGUETE KINGDOM CONTINENT_

MULTIVERESE - [REDACTED]_

OBJECTIVE:SECURE AND EXTRACT USER-9341 OF PROJECT DOOMHARBINGER(BENJAMIN B. HART),PLANT THE BOMBS,CLEAR OUT_

-+-

The researchers were researching and upgrading on the stolen Project DoomHarbinger.

At the Cell section a male sitting on the bed looking at the window while counting with his hands...he was counting on something that will happen.

Guards were patrolling in the facility from inside to outside...but the outside guards were dead already..the main guards inside the facility were unaware, even the cctv operator.

Crow was on the towers, he neutralized the guard there before sniping the outside guards for Navigator,Caboose and Finch to move in.

Crow:"all outside watchers killed, proceed to advance towards the target."

Caboose:"Nice sniping skills, bro."

Crow:"I'm not just a skilled infiltrator.."

Navigator:"Jackdaw, we're near at the breaching point."

Caboose planted explosives on the wall and then clear out of the radius before waiting for the signal and detonating it.

The guards still have no idea and so does the staffs...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jackdaw:"You're all clear to breach fellas....Engage."

Caboose detonated the C4, blowing up a hole in the wall to enter in the zone.

The alarm goes off, and the guards were alerted. the Researchers ran off outside the facility to evacuate...which there was explosives planted on the pad unnoticed..

Wren:"Remember, no witness and no escapees to report of breaking out Benjamin B. Hart."

Caboose:"Copy that Wren."

Altesian Soldier 45:"It's Halcyon and Phoenix organization!"

Altesian Soldier 46:"call for reinforcements- GAH!"

the soldiers were neutralized before even calling the reinforcements..Crow got in the main research facility and hacked in one of the computer for all the intel to be put on the USB.

Navigator and Caboose headed to the cell area and neutralized the guards were alerted by the alarm and the explosion.