Finch was in a dimension... unconscious..on the ground..with his Freelancer RAVEN 50.AE and F57 Custom AR...this dimension was different...the moon was shining blue...same goes to the night sky..the scenery of grass and wind was peaceful...compared to the first encounter with the High Ranked Reader Council God of the Multiverse..where it was all dark..ominous..filled with nothing but hell...a void of darkness..a unfinished construction site which resembles the score incident Caboose and Crow's Freelancing mission before Halcyon and Phoenix..Finch was awake to a nearby elegant and peaceful tree..he felt a familiar presence behind him he quickly turned around and pulled out his Freelancer Pistol at the Council God Figure...it was HIM/HER but different then the last he encountered ....different outfit..but without any evil intentions..only concern,worry,guilt and sadness...

Finch:"You again?!"

YOU:"there is no need to fight Y/n...i'm not like them..."

Finch gripped his gun tight and still aiming at the council god/goddess's head with anger taking over his head..rage..has an urge to pull the trigger..

Finch:"then GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO SHOOT YOU! AFTER WHAT YOU ALL DONE,I DIDN'T EXPECT THE COUNCIL GODS AND THE STUPID READERKIND OF YOURS HAD MUCH WORSE...accusing me of a crime that i didn't do..and YOU ALL EXILED ME AS THE RESULT!"

YOU:"I.....I tried to stop them! but it was no use...not even with a greater proof and evidence..they never listened...once i saw our kind which was you..exiled for a false crime..the council gods that i expected...wasn't all good i saw..."

Finch lowered his gun a bit but still gripped it tight...YOU continued

YOU:"all i see was...selfishness,corruption,hunger for fame,a right to abuse the power instead of using it in the correct and the right way....He/She was the highest of the rankings of the reader council god and goddesses who lead and was in charge and control of the council..i was the only one to witness all of it..the second high ranked goddess of the Reader Council found out that i tried to warn the creators of this multiverse and the founder of the council for what they have...she casted me in this place...my own dimension..forced to observe the multiverse...."

Finch:"then what do you want? why did you bring me here?"

YOU:"I can help you end them once and for all."

YOU lend the right hand then a power began to materialize...a power that could harm the council gods..which Finch lowered his weapon completely and looked at the power with his expression being confused..

Finch:"but how?...you know that you can just get out of the dimension-"

YOU:"I'm afraid i can't aid you in battle..as i was bound to stay here....forever...a force...a curse that prevents me from breaking free out of this place....forced to be an observer...now must i ask....may i borrow your two weapons?"

Finch felt very suspicious about this so he asked...

Finch:"Are you sure?....i might get shot from you instead of doing something with it..."

YOU:"no, fellow reader...trust me..i would never do such things like those.."

Finch:"oh well....here goes nothing..."

Finch gave his two weapons to HIM/HER,HIM/HER eyes glowed in F/C and then the two weapons glowed in F/C and then had a F/C color aura around it..then YOU gave back the now two enchanted guns back to Finch..

Finch:"what did you do..."

YOU:"i blessed it with the council's power...you may not like its name but it has the ability to Damage and Harm the council god's except me of course..it will help you end their false utopia ruling once and for all.."

Finch:"huh....cool."

YOU smiled as Finch kept his weapons...he was ready to end the false council gods by his hands..and maybe with the help of the Project DoomHarbinger..

YOU:"looks like the time has come...farewell, we hope that we shall see ourselves again..good luck and good hunting Finch."

Finch was fading away into glowing finch birds as he was about to wake up...from his dream to reality..

Finch:"understood.."

HIM/HER was all alone again now watching Finch with his magic hologram...observing him..HIM/HER knew that they can do it..they can end the False Council Gods once and for all..

YOU:"i am counting on you...Halcyon and Phoenix....the council must end.."

>TO BE CONTINUED<