The LOP - Compromised

the three freelancers arrived at the entrance point then...Finch got out his Thumper and blew up the walls of the classmates place alerting all of them.

>All of the Units have heard the explosion Y/n made!<

>STATUS<

=PLAYING LOUD MUSIC:The Withdrawal(Loud Alternative) - Pushing the Limits

=PLAYING LOUD MUSIC:The Withdrawal(Loud Alternative) - Pushing the Limits.=

The classmates got their weapons and started to attack the Freelancers but ended up getting gunned down by them first..before even trying to get up close for a slash.

-meanwhile-

As the classroom of L.O.P was always normal...until..an injured classmate ran and barged in..panting..and then collapsed on the floor.

Julz,Jollymar and Jenella ran towards the nearly dying classmates with the gunshot on her stomach and tried their best to help her stay alive..

Classmate #5:"l-leader...Shine Evergarden.."

Shine:"what happened?! Who did this?"

Classmate #5:"T-three-.....p-people..with d-deadly-*coughs*....w-weapons....b-breached....f-from...the...w-wall....a-and....w-wiped all of u-us..f-frontline security...t-they...w-wear...s-shades-"

Sadly for the classmate #5...she didn't get to speak for long..as her info was short lived..due to blood loss.

Julz:"Leader President Shine, who are these people who wears shade-"

Jenella saw the three Freelancers on the cctv footage heading towards the cell room.

Jenella:"judging from their outfit which is black tactical suit..-"

Shine:"Halcyon and Phoenix. They are here for the Researcher of the Project."

=Back to the three=

After pushing through the main base and finally reached the cell area they got their drills and blowtorches to drill the shutters to locate the Researcher.