The End Of Union is Nigh...

=HACYON/PHOENIX ORGANIZATION HQ, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION.=

Halcyon and Phoenix Operatives were getting prepared and gearing up for the big day against Union and Atlas...the false heroes faction's days are numbered...and it's coming to an end...Union and Atlas is about to face a large coordinated assault...from the two large "criminal" organizations

Director with his hands behind his back standing infront of a large display of satellite view of Union and Atlas Academy....he is getting close of ending the real false ones..same goes to jackdaw and the others..

Finch or Y/n....felt no regrets...not even an urge of backing down from a fight...from the ones who tormented ,taunting him ,lied to ,tortured and last but not the least...betrayed him...but theres's one more enemy far greater and worse...and same actions like union did to him...HIM/HER and the reader council gods..they too shall pay the price..even if they have dangerous powers that could surpass a creator of the multiverse...

The Project DoomHarbinger they acquired..had major improvements mixed with the organization's skills and Alice Celesta's combat skills...it will destroy Union and Atlas...and maybe can take on HIM/HER and the Reader Council Gods....Union had "retrieved" Project Onyx and was in "Good Hands"...for the "Greater Good"...

Caboose was just cleaning his weapons...thought to himself...what prize will they get after they destroy union and atlas...also what are the VEKTOR's motives..also he was getting flashbacks to his first mission Phantom sunset..

also known as infiltrating the Astana...

...where he found y/n Codenamed:FINCH...

....eliminating the false prince of Astana kingdom...

....escaping the inevitable katana slash from the infamous LOP classmates...

....taking down a hijacked gunship while holding out an agency...

..stealthily revisit the astana kingdom again to rescue dad of Alternate Yuriev..and got out of there silently before the units have been alerted..

..assaulting a hijacked dust crate train and eliminating the notorious criminal of remnant..

...rescuing his old brother-like friend from the same kingdom while ending up on a shootout...

....rescuing a multimillionaire who made a deal with the organization, in exchange for safe and his stay...

.....escaping the compromised old home from the Royal multiverse assault...

....meeting a new operative...

....confronting and assaulting union..either in a quiet way or the fun way..

....in the alternate reality...their story ended there..but this one was doesn't....cheating death and escaping the grasp of the grim reaper....

...Y̸̛̤̻͆͝/̵̖̤̳̒͂́N̵̗̔̏̒ ̸͚͆Ç̶̗̔͘͜O̵̖͐̈́͜N̵̗̅̔͠F̴̝̀̎R̵̯̾̈̀Ȏ̶̠̓Ǹ̴͙̟͋͝T̸̨̢̩̀̎͝E̵͓͍͖͒͒D̵̬͔̅ ̷̗͈̃̈́͝Y̸͉̪̫̑̃Ơ̵̲̦̭̆U̶̘̚,̵͓̅̂͐ ̶͚̈́C̶͉͘O̵̢͓̽̌Ú̸͕̄̚N̵̨̊Ç̶͍̰͌̈́Ī̴̞̓̃L̴̠̝͐͝ ̷̲̳̚ͅG̵̛͕̀͝Ò̸͖͘D̸̪̪̣̀̈.̶̪͍̝̔͆̆.̷͙̕...

....revisiting and breaking out the researcher of the project, held within the LOP Babagisu...

....Revisiting the Kingdom Of Astana once again but in a fun and chaotic way...

... a Maiden kingdom of Dumguete..visiting his Cousin's place....

...and now...here he was..on the point where its exciting...but even though the story ends here with the council...union and other false and corrupt heroes eliminated..his chaoter can't end there...not yet..for a vektor rising...a snow kitsune that will be thrown away...disposed..waiting for the Caboose to pick her up and help her get revenge on the ones who betrayed her, her friends and her kingdom..

Crow was hanging out with katie and took stroll on the hq...

Checkmate...checked his gear....ready for the big day...

Navigator was with some random operative talking..

Navigator:"kid...if you're doing this for revenge against Union for parents..then i won't stop you...but remember...Jackdaw said....Revenge is not going to bring you any peace, you know.No solace. No tranquility. Just ashes."

the operative looked down...

Jackdaw:"This is the final stop...their fake actions must end now.."

>TO BE CONTINUED<