"The Payback"

C/n - Codename for Former Council y/n.

>MISSION BRIEFING<

(C/n):"alright,this is it. we're ending my council arrogance once and for all."

(C/n):"Old pal,Jack here told me there was a message from an unknown sender with the our code phrase only us readers and creator beings understand. It's a green light signal."

Caboose:"what does that mean?"

(C/n):"It means the creators gods of this multiverse, approved the permission to end those bastards out.."

Finch(Y/n):"this is Operation:Payback."

Former Council God Y/n readied his Sawblade LMG and his melee trusty (W/n), Caboose got his F57 and Thumper Grenade Launcher,Finch got F57 and CH-A Sniper, Falcon got S97 and 480 MCS, Navigator with his FN FAL w/ masterkey and FAD assault rifle and Crow got CBR-C and RAVEN.

(C/n):"So repeat,plan is simple:Get in there,plant bombs on the exact target,get out of there before it blows up. Don't fear,the time should be enough for us to plant all and clear out but Click clock... click clock..they won't see the bombs planted since they only focus on getting us..either desperate to kill us or detain us alive for the council fate deciding bullcrap..."

Crow:"Scale of 1 - 10 how risky is this mission?"

(C/n):"(Insert comment dialogue here)"

Caboose:"so a suicide mission?"

(C/n):"you could say that I guess,just try not to die..we're the organization's first and final strike team.. let's get to work"

Falcon:"We're going up against near the infinite numbers of Y/n's kind.. compared them to us we're just soft rubber against their powers-"

Finch:"don't worry,got the gears upgraded with the same powers that other council defector blessed with..."

Falcon:"oh...neat"

(C/n):"remember,III-A Aegis Armor is recommended since the place have these powerful beings around the place and that's what we're dealing with...and i heard that one of the defector who got trapped in his dimension literally did the enchantment table blessing on those armor.."

(C/n):"Make the organization proud and Clock n' Load.. Let's get this work done."

>MISSION BRIEFING END<

>STATUS<