Killhouse - ???

Operative:Y/n - ???

The scene appears to be on a training facility...at the starting point where alot of gear are there.. equipments ranging from loud to stealth...guns like Pistols to LMG..and a red bag laying there on the ground.

???:"welcome to the killhouse, let's get this started..."

The council y/n readied his W/n and additionally took one of the guns from wall..which was CBR-C..a bullpup DMR with already attachments on it..TG3X,Suppressor,Flashlight,and Ergo Grip.

He picked up some first aid just in case of his healing powers are on cooldown.

???:"go to the door,breach it and begin."

He went to the wooden door,and slapped a breaching charge on then detonated it..breaching the wooden.

The lights flickered and then goes out..turning the place in dark.

"This.... isn't how it supposed to be...this path..couldn't have happened...why?"

"Wait....I know you... you're not Finch... You're..one of the Council Gods and Goddesses..."

Y/n(Council God#1):"(Insert comment here)"

"Continue the simulation,Council God"

He ran from room to room...clearing out all of the security guards which their face expression..they were in pain..and keep muttering about the "Reader Council Gods and Goddesses are a mistake" & "Why Creator Gods? Why did created them?"

He held one hostage and interrogated that guard for the vault code.

>Guard has gave you the power box location<

Y/n(Council God#1):"(Insert comment dialogue)"

"good,tamper it."

He breached one door with another breaching charge and surprise surprise, he held the camera operator hostage and then interrogated her..

>Guard gave you Vault Card and Code<

"One step closer,go there crack it open."

He ran out of the cctv area after knocking out the guard and then..head over to the vault room..which the relic was inside there.

He tried to type the code and slide the red keycard..but nothing happened.

"Tamper the box first"

He saw the power box it was just at the same area as the vault..he tampered the box and then..he turned around to see..the same red bag from the starting point...

Y/n(Council God#1):"(insert comment dialogue here)"

"Use the diamond drill. code and keycard is proven useless."

He assembled the drill machine on the vault then..when the drill started...doors on the facility started to breaching..and many footsteps can be heard...