Chapter 2

Tuesday September 5th, 2028

Hope wakes early the next day and after getting ready she recessives a text.

Rebekah: Hi Hope. Marcel and I compiled a list of everything we know on mates its not much, but we will try and find out more.

Hope reads through the list Rebekah sent her and most of the information is the same as she got from Freya and Kellin. The only differences are that it is confirmed that if they go through with completing the bond Penelope and the twins will become tribrids. The other thing being that once the bond is completed on top of Hope getting male reproduction parts and the three girls being tribrids, Hope will go through a rut every three months for anywhere between 5 to 20 days. Meanwhile the girls will go through heat every three months lasting 5 to 7 days. Their cycles will start once the girls become tribrids and Hope's rut is likely align with the girls' heat. After taking a minute to collect her thoughts she sends her aunt a thank you before heading down to the cafeteria for breakfast. After breakfast Hope decides on having her date with Penelope and the twins at the old mill so they can have privacy. She goes out to the mill and with a little help of magic she gets the place spotless and set up with comfortable seating on the floor and a projector for a movie after they eat. Heading back into the school Hope sees she has two hours left till she is due to pick the girls up so she rushes to her room to get ready. She dresses in a short black thin strapped dress and a pair of flats before putting her hair up into a bun. Forgoing makeup Hope leaves her room with 45 minutes left to gather food for the four of them before sending it to the old mill and going up to the twin's room. A second after Hope knocks the door opens to find all three of her mates standing in the door way. Hope's jaw drops in awe and her eyes glow golden. The three girls are each wearing a variation of the same outfit, a short jean skirt with low cut t-shirts and a pair of sandals. Lizzie's shirt is white, Josie's is yellow, and Penelope's is burgundy.

"Wow! You all look beautiful!" Hope's eyes still raking over each of the girls.

"Thank you!" Penelope and the twins say in sync.

"Are you each ready to go?"

After each girl answers with a yes or yep Hope takes Penelope's and Lizzie's hands while Josie holds Penelope's other hand. Hope leads them out of the school and into the woods heading towards the old mill.

"I set up for us to have our date here so we could have more privacy. I got us lunch and I hooked my laptop up to a projector so we can watch a movie." Hope smiles at her mates hopeful that they approve of their date.

"This is perfect Hope!" Lizzie smiles and places a kiss on Hope's cheek before heading into the mill to sit in the circle of blankets.

Penelope and Josie follow Lizzie, Hope trailing behind them with a huge smile. The girls all sit in a circle while they eat Hope getting able to get to know her mates more while they do. Once they are all finished eating Hope makes the leftovers and dishes vanish before she speaks up about what she found out earlier.

"So before we start a movie my aunt Rebekah and Marcel sent me a text with everything they know on mates. Most of which was what my aunts Freya and Kellin knew, but there are somethings different. My aunt Rebekah knew a wolf who was mated with a human and after they completed the bond the human became a wolf without needing to kill. So if we go through with completing the bond the three of you will become tribrids."

"That's awesome we'll be wolves!" Penelope says excitedly.

"Yeah. *sigh* The other things are connected again if we complete the bond with being a mated group of wolves, the three of you will go through a heat every 3 months. Your heat will be when you are uh the most fertile and you'll essentially be very horny and want to be impregnated."