Chapter 16

He already was a different person when Arthur started talking to him. The pink haired guy chuckled as he continued to walk, twirling the knife in his fingers, leaving the blonde angry. The other guy clenched his fist to put out his flames as he followed behind.

"Why you-"

He exclaimed as he tried to throw his fist at the knife wielding guy.

"Are you guys okay back there?" a cheery voice asked as she looked behind.

Arthur quickly hid his knife as Joe swung his arm around Arthur's shoulder as if they were old friends.

"Yeah, totally okay!" Joe answered with his usual smile and gave a thumbs up.

The pink haired girl smiled as she skipped towards the door and destroyed it using her bare hands without her extensions.

The guys didn't pay attention as they continued with their spite.

"Don't ever plan on bringing me back and don't think that I'm already gone, ya hear me? Just forget this ever happened or I'll destroy you." the blonde threatened with his eyes glowing radical blue before he aggresively removed his arm from the other guy's shoulder.

"What if I want to?" the pink haired guy implied.

Surprisingly, the blonde's shoulders droop as he sighs. He didn't attack. Instead, he just walked with his head hanging low.

"Then I'd be breaking a promise....." he sadly replied.

When they arrived at the door, they noticed a guy sitting on the floor from afar, rocking himself back and forth.

"Lance! Ano natabo sa imo ya?(What happened to you?)" Grace asked.

When the guy looked up, he screamed with a high pitched voice.

"Hoy!(Hey!) Paghipus da!(Be quiet!)Gahod sa imo Lance...(You're too loud Lance...)"

"Grace? Is that the real you?" Lance asked as his eyes widened.

"Ga Hiligaynon man ko bala kung hindi lang man ako ang tuod? (Why else would I be speaking in Hiligaynon if I'm not the real one?)"

"Te... basi ya ikaw...(Eh... because you might be...)"

"Ambot sa imo da. (I don't know about you.) Kung hindi ka diyan tatayo, i-papakain kita sa mumu. (If you won't stand up, I'll feed you to the monsters.)"

"Ahay Grace, bago lang ko nakakita ng mutant at i-memention mo pa ang mumu.(Oh Grace, I just saw a mutant and you'll mention monsters) Napakasama mo.(You're so cruel)."

"Where did you see a mutant, Lance?" Lily asked.

"Ka inchindi ka Hiligaynon kag Tagalog?(You can understand Hiligaynon and Tagalog?)" Lance asked, surprised about the fact that she understands.

"I'm just as surprised as you are." Lily smiled.

"By the way, there are three staircases behind this door. I just forgot what staircase I took when I was running away from a mutant." Lance said as he slowly stood up and tapped the door behind him.

"Wait, you were chased by a mutant?" Lily asked.

"No, it was attacking something else. I don't know what it was, because I was too busy running away. If I didn't mention it before, this place is huge and the walls are soundproof for some reason." Lance said.

"I know right? I mean, I killed a bunch of Lance impostors before Joe and Lily found me. That's why I've got these bandages." Grace said as she showed her wrists.