Prologue (M)

In the middle of the night, around twelve in the midnight there's a blonde woman walking through the dimmed hallway. She stopped her steps in front of a room and took a look at her left and right before spreading the door open.

Wide smile formed across her face at the sight of a woman sleeping so peacefully. Taking quite steps further in, she closed the door and locked it. Weighing the side of the bed as she sat in it. Leisurely licking her lower lip at the exposed abdomen of the latter.

Her hand reached the latter's face, stroking it tenderly as she looks at her with her eyes filled with adoration. She brought her lips closer to the latter's and pressed it against it. Closing her eyes as she savor the kiss.

Slowly, she straddles her. Her hands slowly crept inside the latter's shirt. There, her fingers brushed against the skin of the latter. She leaned down to once again kiss the latter and slowly, she squeezed her breasts. She moved down to the latter's neck and started sucking on it.

"M-miss?"

She lifted her head up upon hearing the latter calling for her. She giggled at the shocked face the woman beneath her is making. She once again buried her face on the crook of the latter's neck, placing small kisses. The latter gasped out loud as the blonde harshly squeezed her breast, earning small giggles from the blonde.

"M-miss... W-what are you doi-"

The blonde placed her index finger against the latter's lips, shushing her.

Their eyes locked, face an inch away from each other. The woman beneath the blonde which name is Y/N swallowed her saliva hardly. The blonde slowly took her finger from the latter's lips and started stroking Y/N's face once again.

"M-miss, Mr. Park might-"

Once again, the blonde smashed her lips against Y/N's. Moans coming from the latter are like a beautiful music in the blonde's ears, the most beautiful one. Both of them then broke the kiss, grasping for some air and giggled after. The blonde got off from the latter as the latter also sat up.

Without wasting any more time, the blonde hastily took of the latter's top. Biting her lip as the woman's bare breast came to her sight. The blonde placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders as she brought her lips around the latter's nipple. Slowly pushing Y/N's body down, making her lay on her back as she leisurely sucking Y/N's nipple. Playing with it, using her tongue.

Y/N tugged the blonde's hair as she arches her back in pleasure. The blonde massages Y/N's breasts harshly as she now played with both her nipples earning a loud moans from the latter and caused her to pull more harder on the blonde's hair.

She trailed kisses down until she reached Y/N's hips. She took off Y/N's shorts along her panties, leaving the latter completely naked. Her eyes sparkled in lust as she look up at Y/N's blushing face. She smiled and slowly spreads the latter's legs making Y/N a blushing mess.

The blonde's breathing became unstable, feeling more wetter than before at the sight of Y/N's womanhood. Once again, a loud moans coming from Y/N filled the corners of the room had when the blonde buried her face between Y/N's legs just to lick Y/N all the way up to her clit.

Sucking on it, she abruptly slides in two fingers causing Y/N to clench her fist on the sheets. Her other hand tugging the blonde's hair. The blonde started moving her fingers inside and out, curling her fingers inside and that surely make the latter to lose her mind, dissolving in too much pleasure.

"M-miss, I-I'm close"

The latter's loud moans soon replaced with a frustrated sigh when the blonde took out her fingers. Y/N looked at the blonde, giving her a 'why' looking face causing the blonde to smirk so wide. The blonde started stripping without taking her eyes off from Y/N's. Y/N's breath hitched, she swallowed hard and feeling more of the hotness taking over her body.

Y/N sat up, leaning back with her palms resting on the mattress while both of them intertwined their legs, positioning themselves in scissoring position while looking at each other's lustful eyes. Their dripping heats pressed and rubbed against each other causing a loud moans from them to echo on the room.

The blonde rubbed the latter in slow circles making them lose both their minds. Lewd noises of their pussies rubbing against each other along with their moans filled the room. The blonde grinding faster and faster, Y/N matched the blonde's movements thrust by thrust. The blonde love the way Y/N look, how she throw her head back, how her mouth forming an o while loud angelic moans coming from it.

Y/N looked at the blonde,also loving how the blonde's breasts bounce every time she makes a thrust. Strands of hair sticking on her forehead because of her sweats. Her, licking her lips and biting on it that Y/N found so hot.

Y/N's arms gave up, causing her back to fall on the mattress. Laying on her back, her chest raised while she throw her head back. Eyes rolling, moans continued flowing out from her mouth and her toes curling in too much pleasure. The latter felt her high coming, clenching her eyes as she grasp on the sheets and mind became completely blank.

"I- I'm coming, M-miss!"

Y/N cried as the blonde's hips movements became more faster and rougher as she throw her head back. Eyes rolling back as she also clenched hardly on the sheets. Keep moving her hips in a wild pace, rubbing herself against Y/N just like the way she wants. Her wetness mixed with Y/N's spreads between their legs. The room is now filled with steam, loud sexy moans, still the lewd noise of their pussy rubbing against each other.

Both girls then came together. Y/N hardly catching her breath,sweats dripping from her. The blonde also who's panting hardly laid beside the latter. Taking the latter's hand and intertwined it with hers. She placed a kiss on top of Y/N's head and smiled so wide while she placed her arm beneath Y/N's head. Then she looked down at Y/N's face as she heard her speak,

"M-miss.... I have something i want to ask"

"If i ask you to escape from here, would you come with me?..."

"If i ask you to run away with me? Will you come with me? Will you take my hand and just run away far far away from here. We'll never look back, we'll never comeback. You'll be free from him... Would you agree?"

~~~~•
Grammatical errors? Im really sorry. School works? Unfinished. Jisoo? Is okay. Hotel? Trivago. Watchu think abt this book?