Painting

The sound of the clock ticks in every seconds passed. The young Roseanne is currently kneeling down on salt, hands are raised in the level of her abdomen, sticking out her palm while two thick books are placed on top of her head.

"It's just a simple thing to do, Roseanne. Why can't you play that song properly?! Don't you love playing piano?" Roseanne's mother angrily states. A slapping sound was made as a thick stick smacks against one of Roseanne's palm. Roseanne held her tears in, not wanting to anger her mother even more. She flinched a little but she still made sure not to drop any books from her head, aware that if it happen, she'll get an even more worser punishment.

"I'm sorry, Mother...I will be better, I will play it perfectly the next time" said Roseanne. She bit her lower lip as she saw her mother raised her hand in the air and her eyes clenched close when the stick once again made contact with her hand. Both her left and right palm are already so red but her mother didn't stop. The stick made it's way towards Roseanne's hand, alternately switching from left to right.

"I know you will, honey" Her mother said while she took the books from Roseanne's head and placed it back to the shelf. She went back and knelt in front of her daughter, she cupped her face with one hand while the other is in her hair, stroking it.

"Of course you will play it perfectly by the next time. You must, Roseanne. Every single thing about you, my dear daughter, must be perfect" With a smile, Roseanne's mother said. Her eyes roamed in every single detail of Roseanne's face while she brushed some strands of Roseanne's hair off from her face. She stood up as she held Roseanne's hand and gently pulled her up to stand.

"It's time to study" Roseanne nodded her head as a response. Her mother smiled and gave her daughter's hair a final stroke before she placed her hand on Roseanne's back and both walked their way to the study room. As soon as they arrived, Roseanne immediately went to sit on the chair. The clock ticking is the only sound that can be heard inside of the room. No windows at all, four dimmed light on each corner of the room and a bright one right above of Roseanne's desk.

"The first question was used by one of a prestigious school in Australia, Roseanne. Not many got the correct answer, a bunch of stupido. I'm giving you five minutes, you may begin... Now"

"Miss?"

Roseanne was awoken from her thoughts after she felt a hand cupping her face. She swallowed hardly and face reddened upon seeing Y/N's face being so close with hers and her hands on her face.

"Miss? Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked, looking straight at Roseanne's eyes. Roseanne placed both her hands on Y/N's waist and gently pulled her body to her until it press against hers, causing a blush on Y/N's face.

"I'm fine, I just remember something" Roseanne smiled and slowly wrapped her arms around Y/N for a hug. Y/N hugs her back and a smile formed across her face. Roseanne cupped Y/N's face after the hug. Her eyes wandered around Y/N's face and abruptly smashed her lips against Y/Ns. Y/N's back is being pressed against the book shelf by Roseanne's body as they continue kissing. Roseanne's hands made its way up to grope Y/N's breast, earning a moan from her.

Y/N's eyes widened upon hearing the door being opened. She immediately broke the kiss and gently pushed Roseanne away from her. She bit her lower lip as she looked down the floor, hands behind her back. Roseanne pretends to be searching a book from the shelf and a short second later Chanyeol appeared.

"Honey, I might be late or might not make it home tonight... I'll get going now. Don't work all day, make sure to take a rest" Chanyeol said with a smile, he raised his hand, planning to give Roseanne's hair a stroke but only to get swatted by Roseanne's hand. Chanyeol remained silent for a short seconds before he cleared his throat and fixed his standing posture.