Let's End It

It's been a week since that night when Roseanne barged into your room to get the photo from you. And those past days, things weren't the same as how it was. You've realized that Roseanne grew distant from you. She would rarely talk to you, nor even look at you. She would call for Jisoo instead of you whenever she needed anything.

And the day of her wedding is coming closer and closer. In just three days, and it's her wedding day. You can't help but to feel sad. On top of that, you somehow felt betrayed. You feel like you've been lied to, heavily. Everything she said and promised, you feel like they are all nothing but lies. You felt like she's already gotten bored of you now that she's been ignoring you, for days.

Whatever relationship you had with her, you're convinced that it wasn't because of love but just a mere lust. You felt stupid for falling for her sweet words and promises. And now that she no longer needs you, it seems so easy for her to just ignore you. And that made you feel even more shitty. One day she was telling you how much she loves you and the next day, it's like you never meant anything to her at all.

You watched Roseanne as she smiled and giggled as she sips on her tea. Across her, there's Chanyeol sitting. No matter how jealous you feel right now, you can't even do anything about it. Since, hello? You're in no position to get jealous duhh.

"Y/N!!"

Your body jolts as you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders and someone calling for your name, startling you. You immediately recognized her voice and it was no other than, Adrienne. Adrienne, who's been keeping you company and almost not leaving your side these past days that passed. It makes you a little less sad when she's there since you're getting distracted but still, there's times where you just can't stop thinking about Roseanne.

Even when you're having fun talking with Adrienne or other people inside the manor, there are times that she will just appear inside your head out of nowhere. Even in your dreams. She's there. Everywhere. Dreams that you can vividly remember once you wake up. Dreams that you wished and badly hoped for to be come true.

"Hey! Do you have something to do right now?" Adrienne asked to which you shake your head side by side, saying no. You just finished everything that is needed to be done and since Roseanne doesn't call for you nor needed you for any help, the past days until now, there's not much of work for you to do.

"Great!! Didn't you mention you're good at drawing? Draw me. Don't worry because I'm going to pay you. Name your price" said Adrienne with a wide smile and eyes full of hope of you saying yes to her request.

"Sure but you don't have to pay. It's for free"

You're sitting at the green grass, legs crossed as you let your pencil ran against the paper in your hand. Looking at Adrienne who's sitting just a few steps away from you, from time to time.

As you draw her, you decided to ask some questions you've been meaning to ask.

"Miss Adrienne, I have a question"

She hummed and nodded as a response to what you said.

"Have you ever met Miss Park's mother?" You looked at her and stopped what you're doing as you wait for her answer. She looked at you as well, brows are squinted as her face was full of wonder.

"Hmm... that's a good question. Actually, I've never ever met her. Not even once. And I don't think there's a chance that I'll ever met her"

"Ohh why?"

"I don't even know where she is. I've heard she's some psycho and is now on some mental hospital. I don't know if that is true tho since Mr. Park or her daughter never mentioned her. They never talked about her, to where she is right now, how she's doing. I even think that maybe... she's already dead? I don't really know. When I first met Roseanne, I've always wondered where her mom is. I have never seen her but I know that Roseanne grew up without her mom"