Guest

Everyone is busy preparing for the family dinner. Y/N has just finished helping the other maids to prepare the table. She is now walking her way to Roseanne and her fiancé's shared bedroom. Thinking she should check on Roseanne.

"Y/N!!" She turned around as she heard a not so loud shout of someone coming from behind her. A woman carrying a lot of stuffs in her hand. Y/N took steps and steps until she is finally right in front of her.

"Yes? Do you need any help? How can your two hands manage to carry all these things?" Y/N said as she look at the things the woman is holding. She is breathing heavily and Y/N can see the beads of sweat in her forehead.

"Yes i do need your help. Young mistress will arrive tonight and her bedroom need to be cleaned... Well erm i should be the one to clean it but i still have a lot of things undone.. Can you please do it for me? Pretty please Y/N, i promise I'll return back the favor"

"Young mistress?"

"Yes, Mr. Park's little sister. She's coming from Europe, she will be joining the dinner"

"Okay, sure of course... Don't worry I'll get it done"

"Thank you so much, Y/N!! I better continue my work now, again thank you!!" She smiled widely at Y/N while she walked away.

Y/N entered the room and put her hair in a bun. She started with doing the bed and went to tidy up every single thing inside the room. From the desk, the floor and other things that need to be done. She had everything organized, dust free and pleasing to look at. She breathe out heavily and smiled, satisfied with her work.

-

-

-

"Miss, you look stunning in your dress" Y/N said with a smile while brushing Roseanne's hair. The blonde didn't gave any response and instead kept her eyes on Y/N through the mirror until the latter finished doing her hair.

"Beautiful. My soon to be wife is really beautiful" Y/N turned around and immediately bowed at Chanyeol's presence. With a smile, looking at his fiancée adoringly while he approaches her. He opened the box that he is holding while showing it to Roseanne.

"I won this at the auction. It'll look good on you, honey. Isn't it beautiful?" He looks straight at Roseanne's face through the mirror as he wore it on on Roseanne. He placed a peck on top of her head and stood up straight as he ask for his fiancée's hand.

Roseanne's eyes remained looking at Y/N. There is a minute of silence lingering around the enormous bedroom before Roseanne took her fiancé's hand and stood up. The couple walked out of the roon and Y/N followed them from behind.

Maids are standing around the dining area, some are serving drinks. Y/N is standing few steps behind Roseanne, watching as everyone eat.

"Chanyeol, son, you and my daughter has been engaged for two years already. When are you both going to marry each other and give me grandchildren?" Roseanne's father said with a little laughs while eating his food.

Chanyeol giggled while moving his hand and placed it on top of Roseanne's. He tenderly stroked it while he smiling at Roseanne's father.

"Whenever Roseanne wants to held it. I really want to marry her already but she said we shouldn't rush things" Y/N noticed when Roseanne pulled her hand from Chanyeol's. Y/N looked at Chanyeol and found him looking straight at Roseanne, his mouth was slightly opened, eyebrows were lowered.

"I can't wait to see kids running around here, making the place all messy and giving my brother headaches" Adrienne, Chanyeol's sister said with a smile.