Shower (M)

Y/N held a tray in her hands as she walks her way to Roseanne's bedroom. She knocked and open it then stepped inside and found Roseanne in her desk, busy writing. She coughed to get Roseanne's attention which she succeed on. Roseanne looked at her then smiled so wide. Y/N went to place the tray with a plate of cheesecake and strawberries, chocolate dip and a drink, on the table.

"I brought you some snacks, Miss" As soon as Y/N turned around, she was pulled by Roseanne towards her. Her hands were around Y/N's waist as she gently pressed her lips against Y/N's.

"I missed you so much, honey! I couldn't stop thinking about you. You're gone for another week again and it frustrates me!" Roseanne whined like a kid while she bury her face against the crook of Y/N's neck.

"I missed you a lot" She whispered then looked at Y/N. Y/N held Roseanne's face between her hands then leaned closer for a kiss.

"I missed you too" Y/N said which caused a wide smile to form across Roseanne's face.

"Please eat your snacks first before you go back on writing. I need to do something but I'll be back as soon as possibl-"

"No, do it later. Stay here with me. You just came back from your week off but you don't want to be with me right now?" Roseanne said, pouting to look cute.

"I want to be with you, of course... But I've got works to do..."

"No, you stay here. Your job is to assist me, not any other things" Roseanne sat on the couch and reached for the strawberry. She dipped it on the chocolate before she put it in her mouth then ate it.

"Hmm... Then I'll just clean here. Please tell me if you need anything, Miss" Y/N said with a smile. She went to get the books from the table and walked to the shelf and there, she put it back on the right place. She went to the bed, and starts fixing it. Roseanne kept eating, her smile never disappeared from her face as she watched Y/N.

"Y/N, come here"

Y/N turned around as she heard Roseanne calling her. She dropped what she's doing and walked back to the couch where Roseanne is sitting at. She raised her brows at Roseanne while she stood in front.

"I'll show you a much more better way on how to eat these" She held Y/N's hand and gently pulled her to make her straddle her lap. Y/N's face flushed red and she looked down to hide it. Roseanne smirked, she lift up Y/N's face to make her look at her, by her chin. Y/N swallowed hardly and breathing became unstable when Roseanne had start unbuttoning her top one by one.

Roseanne dropped Y/N's top down the floor and pressed her lips against Y/N's chest, placing soft and gentle kisses om her collarbone to her neck. Her hands moved up and down on Y/N's back then stopped to unclipped Y/N's bra. She let it fall and she licked her lips as soon as Y/N's breast came to her sight. Groping it with her hands, made Y/N let out small moans. She attached her lips against Y/N's and kisses her softly.

"Can you please get me the chocolate dip?" Roseanne whispered and Y/N nods in response. She reached out for it from the table right behind her then handed it to Roseanne.

"Why?—" Y/N was cut off when Roseanne poured an amount of the warm chocolate over her right breast. Her eyes widened in shock and confusion until she saw Roseanne with a wide smirk, eyeing her chest. She bit her lower lip and looked at Y/N's eyes as she slowly leaned in to lick the sweet chocolate from Y/N's breast. Her hand start to fondle Y/N's left breast as her tongue worked on the other. She swirled her tongue against Y/N's nipple before she wrapped her lips around and sucked on it.

Roseanne's hand leisurely travelled down to Y/N's abdomen until the waistband of her pants. She slipped her hand in and Y/N's moans grew louder when Roseanne started rubbing her. Y/N gasped out loud as she felt Roseanne's fingers slid inside her. The blonde started pumping it in and out while she sucked nd nipped against Y/N's skin. Y/N closes her eyes, hands on Roseanne's shoulders for support while she start to rock her hips back and forth.