Say It

A woman humming along with the sound of the music box was the only noise that can be heard inside a room. The woman softly twirls around, dancing with the sound that the musix box made. Her eyes were closed while a wide smile was plastered on her blood covered face. Her dress which moves leisurely as she dance her heart out, was stained with blood. She then stopped, and turned around. Her heels made a loud clanking sound, stepping onto the blood on the floor.

She crouched down. "Dance with me" She said with her soft voice, her smile got wider and wider the longer she stare at the lifeless woman who's laying on the floor, bathing in her own blood.

"What did you say? You're too tired to dance? Oh... That's sad. Okay then, you can just rest there" She said as she nod her head. From a wide smile, her lips then formed a pout.

"It'll be nice if you could dance with me in this beautiful night" She looked down the floor, looking at her faint reflection through the woman's blood. She then looked back at the woman and vigorously shook her head side by side.

"Oh no! I'm not mad. I'm just a little sad since you can't dance with me" Still with a pout, she said. She look at the lifeless woman's eyes that are still wide open.

"No, no, no... It's okay. Just rest there if you're tired, it's fine don't worry" Said her, smiling and looking at the woman's face as if the woman is actually talking to her. She then stood up, blood drips down from her dress, falling down the floor. As she turned around, she met her daughter standing at the door.

"Roseanne? Come here, sweetie" She said with a sweet smile. Her daughter didn't move and stood there, trembling but not until her smile dropped and eyes darkened in seconds. Roseanne is with her teary eyes as she walked further inside the room. Her heart loudly beats, hearing it pounding in her ears, mixing with the sound the music box made. She stood in front of her mother, her body shakes even more as she saw the woman's body behind her mother.

She flinched as her mother touched her hair and began stroking it. Her fingers trailed her jawline before she grabs her jaw and made her look at her.

"Sweetie... Did you saw everything?"

Her mother's smiles only made her even more frightened.

Roseanne pulled herself up to sit as she woke up from her sleep. Her clothes was soaked with her sweat and she was panting hard all because of the dream she had. She bit her lower lip, hugging her knees as she tried to calm herself down.

After her breathing returned stable, she stood up from her bed. She walked to the door, open it and closed it silently after she stepped out. She walked to her fiancé's room, quietly opened the door and peeked her head only to see him in his deep sleep. She continue walking, climbing down the stairs.

As she reached Y/N's bedroom, she looked on both her sides before she stepped in. With a smile, she approached Y/N who's sleeping in her bed. She sat on the bed as she licks her lips while looking at Y/N and her exposed abdomen.

Roseanne strokes Y/N's face and leaned close to kiss her on the lips. She straddles her, slipping her hands beneath Y/N's clothes. Once again, she pressed her lips against Y/N's as she squeezed her breast. Roseanne trailed kisses down until she reaches Y/N's neck. She started sucking on Y/N's sweet spots which awoken her from her sleep.

"M-miss?" Said Y/N, still not fully awake. Roseanne then giggled before she buried her face back on Y/N's neck and continued sucking and nibbling onto it. Her hands roughly squeezed Y/N's breast which made her gasp and let out small moan.

"Miss... W-what are you doin-" Y/N couldn't finish her words as Roseanne placed her finger against her lips, shushing her. Roseanne's fingers moved to stroke Y/N's cheek, as they look straight at each other's eyes.