Die For You (M)

"Park Chanyeol, a known businessman have received a life sentence in prison. A month ago, on the exact day of his supposed to be wedding, Park Byung Ho, the father of his fiancée, was found lifeless inside a barrel that was floating on Nakdong River. Park Chanyeol was a main suspect as there were evidences pointing that the 34 year old businessman might've did the crime. During the investigation, several of dead bodies was found buried on the Park's Manor. It was just last week when Park Chanyeol was found guilty and received a sentence of life imprisonment. That's all for today, we will be back with some more news updates, until then stay tuned-"

I pressed the off button on the tv remote, turning off the television.

Mr. Park was sentenced a life imprisonment. All the evidence was pointing directly at him, though he keeps saying that it wasn't him who did those killings. Mr. Park's company went downhill as soon as the trial began. His reputation as well as his company was ruined, news about him spread like wildfire around the whole country.

I feel bad.

A month had already passed ever since I've done that to Roseanne's father, but it's still hunting me like it just happened yesterday. I can't sleep peacefully, I'd often have nightmares about it. But when I'm with Roseanne, everything changes. It seems like immediately, I forgot about everything that happened that night. All I can think of is her. How much I love her, how much I care for her, how scared I am to lose her, and how much I'm willing to take every risk for her.

I'm willing to do anything for her. And I mean anything. Call me crazy, but I would die for her. I love her so much. I love how she makes me feel things i have never felt before. She's the only person who showed me that I'm worth of genuine love. She makes me so happy that sometimes, I even cry, grateful that I have her in my life. She's all I have, and I don't ever want to lose her.

That's why I felt so scared when she almost had the wedding with Mr. Park, I was scared I'll lose her forever. And that's what caused me to make such decision. To agree to what she asked me to do. And if I'm ever put in the same situation in the future, I'm willing to take the risk once again. As long as I don't lose her. For her, I'm willing to do anything.

2nd Person's POV

You were sitting on the bed inside Roseanne's bedroom, waiting for Roseanne to finish her bathe. You're tapping your feet on the floor, fidgeting your fingers as you look around the bedroom. You and Roseanne, along with Jisoo moved out from the Park's manor today. The three of you moved in on Roseanne's father's house, which is inherited by her.

A minute later and you heard the door being opened. You turned your head to look at Roseanne, getting out from the bathroom. Her hair was all wet and her body was covered with her robe. A smile was made on your face as soon as you saw her. She returned back the smile and immediately, your heart started thumping like crazy. If Aphrodite and Athena had a daughter, you are a hundred percent sure that it would be her.

She walked towards you. A drop of water from her hair ran down to her neck and traveled further down to her chest, a sight that made you swallow hardly. She stood right in front of you. She placed a finger under your chin with her thumb pressing against your lips and you looked up at her. She tilt your head back and leaned down to place a soft gentle kiss in your lips. Her lips formed a beautiful smile after, looking straight at your eyes. She whispered,

"I love you"

Her hand was cupping the right side of your face, rubbing her thumb against your skin, caressing your cheek. You smiled and brought your hand to hold her hand. Drawing circles against her skin with your thumb while you whispered back an,

"I love you too"

She then pulled you up and she sat on the bed instead. She pulls you to sit on her lap and wtapped her arms around your waist.