CHAPTER TWO

"They're so hot." Exclaimed Kristina after we distanced ourselves a little.

"I'll drink to that." I said, all four of them looked like they were carved personally by Aphrodite.

"They're Italian, what do you expect? I legit saw a statistical report once, Italians were at the top for being the hottest."

As we made our way towards the elevator, we ran into Hurricane, the Serbian representatives. Ivana, Ksenija and Sanja. We had met two years during a music festival in Serbia and kept in contact.

"You made it guys!" Exclaimed Sanja, hugging us all. After everyone had hugged each other we made our way to our way to our room.

When we entered the room we all stared in awe. It was probably bigger than our apartment back home. When you entered, you were greeted by a living room, on the opposite side of the door were large windows viewing Rotterdam. There was a couch pressed to the windows and on each side of it a matching armchair. A glass table was in front of it and beautiful flowers on it. The rest of the room was decorated with different paintings and plants.

The bedroom had three beds and was equally stunning.

"You'd think we were royalty in a room like this" Laughed Nikolai as he dropped himself on his bed.

"Be careful, Marie Antoinette might get jealous" Kristina rolled her eyes, starting to unpack.

"The real question" I said while sitting on my bed, the one in the middle. "Which member from Måneskin is the most attractive?"

"The girl, no thoughts. What is her name tho?" said Nikolai. "Wait I'll Google them." He quickly got up and grabbed his phone.

"The girl is their bass, her name is Victoria De Angelis, even her name is Angel, could she get any more perfect." He said, dramatically sighing. He accidentally hit his head on the wall while he was sighing, we automatically all started laughing, resulting in Kristina being on the floor rolled up while tears were streaming down my face.

"Okay okay, what's the one with the curly hair. Like shoulder length you know?" Kristina said standing up, sitting on her bed.

"That's their vocals, Damiano David" He said.

"A hot name to match the hot voice." I said laughing. "Don't worry tho Kris, I'm not stealing him, I like the one with the braids." I winked at Kristina.

"That's Ethan Torchio, their drummer."

"See, perfect." I exclaimed. "The vocalist with the vocalist, the drummer with the drummer and the guitar well, with the bassist, it's basically the same thing."

"Yes, and we can have a wedding in Milano." Laughed Nikolai.

"The blonde dude's going to have to be the best man though, not enough of us."

"Oh yeah, his name is Thomas Raggi, their guitar." At this point, Nikolai had become a reporter.

"Why don't you get with him then?" Asked Kristina jokingly.

"Sadly Kris, I'm only into women." He fake pouted.

"I'm going to take a shower, don't get too bored without me" I said, winking at them.